What Sneaker Stores have you purchased from? (Share info)

Well I wasn’t exactly sure where to post this I did some searching and couldn’t find anything. I figured that this would be a place to start at least. I’m not talking about the usual places like GOAT, Solesupremacy and all the well known ones. I’m talking about the mom and pop shops or IG shops in your area that also have a site they sell online. I got a pair of Cool Grey 11s, Candy Cane 14s, He Got Game 13s from this one shop in New Jersey called Footsoldiers they even did layaway which I thought was kind of dope. But this is just a place to share those stores just to give people more options to shop. Or if that thread already exists please point me in that direction and I’ll close this one.

But seriously there are a couple of small shops around Minneapolis. Studiiyo23 and Piff mainly get
Js, while Phenom get Nikes, Asics, and NB.

Here in Massachusetts the only one that I know of is Bodega. I’m not sure of any other stores out here but many have come and gone because of a lack of support from the people.

a good handful of moms & pops spots from bronx to queens ...harlem more so big chain stores & big chain stores out of town..much prefer to deal with mom & pops spots over most chain spots like footlocker,footaction,jimmy jazz etc

Back
Top Bottom