What song are you listening to right now?

Pharoahe Monch - Damage
FIRE!!!!
Pharoahe Monch is so ill.  Prolly the most unique rapper as far as flow and voice.

Beneficence feat. Masta Ace  "Reality vs. Fiction (Rock On!)"

That Beneficence joint was nice...Masta Ace....:smokin. Posted the Crooklyn Dodgers jawn a page back...

the first 12 seconds or so of Talking Heads 'Once In a Lifetime' is one of the best b-boy samples one could make
just loop it for 5 minutes

and i think i heard dude from company flow agree
talking heads can be some pretty intellectual stuff too, go educate yourself homeboys

the first 12 seconds or so of Talking Heads 'Once In a Lifetime' is one of the best b-boy samples one could make
just loop it for 5 minutes

and i think i heard dude from company flow agree
talking heads can be some pretty intellectual stuff too, go educate yourself homeboys

I actually didn't start liking them until several years ago...I did like the Tom Tom Club is the bassist & drummer from Talking Heads...

Digable Planets - Where I'm From (remix)

You dip, I dip, we dip....:lol:

Anyway had to bump this song in this thread. Remix is better than the album version...

Last edited:
I'm listening to my boys song he just came out with today. It's not bad, he almost has a J. Cole type flow in my opinion. Idk, if ya'll wanna listed to it. search J. Peralta - Tale of Lost Innocence on YouTube. 

Back
Top Bottom