What song by you is killin the clubs right now.

Man i was out last night and you got to love when that song hits that makes the place go insane, last night ron browz was killin it, pop champagne remix cameon, arab money then jumpin out the window and the place was goin wild. Then the night shut down with....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyone got a cdq mp3 of this track?

Whats hittin hard by you guys right now?

Like most pitbull stuff, I cant rock it in the whip by myself that's for sure, but you get some females in a room with this bangin and man trust it gotinteresting to say the least.

I am curious as to see whats popular where, you don't like krazy, whats going on by you?

Thats cool that you dont like any of them songs, wasn't the point of the thread. The point is what is playing when you go out. Almost a month ago someonesaid pop champagne in another thread, I heard the song but rarely heard it out, but it made its way around here and people are lovin it now. I was interestedto see what other songs are gettin play.

I started playing pop champ. in my whip in DMV and everyone was like that @@%% is wack .. now you should see them fools in Love and Ibizza jumpin like littlegroupies when it comes on .. yeah that song is holding it down but Arab Money is way better .. But Ron Browz its wack .. that new song is horrible for realz... and to be making his career the same way tpaid did? LMAO .. come on now ..

I wish Pitbull would go back to spittin some real rap. He's real underrated. He's appreciated at ANY party or club tho thats for sure.

pitbull stay rippin off house tracks.. dont' get me wrong.. i drop this in the club cuz it gets the girls kraazay

yo yday they did a throwback and played luda - stand up in the club and the whole place erupted
roll.gif
pimp.gif

meth68 wrote:

Can somebody please tell me the name of the chick�in this video? She's standing next to Pitbull making�all of those sexy faces,
pimp.gif
�and�Pitbull is�like whispering in her ear throughout the video.
She's�looks fine as F!�Here are some time frames.�0:20, 0:39,�3:07-3:08, 3:22, and�3:27.

��

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

some b.s. about "the stanky leg"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
how do people come up with this nonsense
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif

cosign.� I am always amazed at how garbage like this gets played.� I mean I don't doubt that the beats are catchy, but songs like this arereally ignorant.

"aint I" and "whats up with that P?" I have no idea who they are by, I just know Dro is on Aint I

See this the $#** i'm talking about, NY, east coast or whoever was goin hard on the south and west coast hyphy for the dancing - and now busta doin it...Idont care what music you make its all art

but dont, i repeat dont front like you didnt want to dance in the first place...N's knew D well they wanted to but had to play hard for the cameras, moneygetting low and now basically doin the VIC - get silly dance to some arab $#**

Back
Top Bottom