What specific food can we eat in abundance and gain the least amount of (fat) weight?

I stay drinking water and eating 6 days out of the week baked chicken, broccoli and brown rice.  Im  6-1 and weight 180.  im looking to drop 10 pounds but cant work out any more than I have been and I stay hungry.

I wanna stay away from the appetite suppresants as much as possible.  No pills for me. 

What can i do to get me going?

I stay drinking water and eating 6 days out of the week baked chicken, broccoli and brown rice.  Im  6-1 and weight 180.  im looking to drop 10 pounds but cant work out any more than I have been and I stay hungry.

I wanna stay away from the appetite suppresants as much as possible.  No pills for me. 

What can i do to get me going?

Just out of curiosity why are you trying to lose weight?

I'm 6 foot 175....trying to be about 180 been steady trying for a year. Hard then when you run a lot soccer 2 times a week

I'm 6 foot 175....trying to be about 180 been steady trying for a year. Hard then when you run a lot soccer 2 times a week

There are no specific foods. It all depends on your caloric deficit.

There are no specific foods. It all depends on your caloric deficit.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

my weight seems to be visibly more concentrated around my stomach area.  I no longer see my abs like i did a year ago.  I learned as we get older, (im 25) that our metabolism changes to a certain extent and our eating habits need to be adjusted to combat the stages.  I thought i was young and didnt need to worry about mymetabolism changing somuch where its physically visible but its obvious that it is.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

my weight seems to be visibly more concentrated around my stomach area.  I no longer see my abs like i did a year ago.  I learned as we get older, (im 25) that our metabolism changes to a certain extent and our eating habits need to be adjusted to combat the stages.  I thought i was young and didnt need to worry about mymetabolism changing somuch where its physically visible but its obvious that it is.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

arsenic
C'mon man, now you're trying to troll/kill the guy.
OP, arsenic is deadly by itself, but when coupled with cyanide, it's toxic compounds are negated and acts as a natural weight loss supplement.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

arsenic
C'mon man, now you're trying to troll/kill the guy.
OP, arsenic is deadly by itself, but when coupled with cyanide, it's toxic compounds are negated and acts as a natural weight loss supplement.

I actually heard that when people are trying to shed final pounds, they go on an all sweet potato diet.

Very high in fiber and it purges water I think.

I actually heard that when people are trying to shed final pounds, they go on an all sweet potato diet.

Very high in fiber and it purges water I think.

Back
Top Bottom