What the Dunk - Nike SB Concept?

Real or not.....them joints is ugly.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

First I love the concept. Kind of paying homage to a lot of unnatainable shoes for me. If they are in fact legit I might pick up a pair. I don't necessarily think they are the best looking shoe, but I don't think that is what Nike SB is going for with these.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

anyone that cops a pair better not damn well ask what to match with them.....
...no really.

Oh no..... :smh:
smh.gif
" Love is as well gone, As sunny sunny days... "​

if i had to take an educated guess at these being real at all, I would say these may have something to do with the release of the Nike Sb "Nothing but the Truth" skateboard video coming out soon. The font form the insole is the same as the one used in ads for the video. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The cement does look bad though!

dude those dunks match EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!.. u would never have to buy another pair of shoes in your life
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

see manm, this is exactly why I don't wear dunks anymore...

na j .k I'll get em if they real
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

they may not be the ones pictured, but the concept of mixing all different dunk SB colorways and patterns is legit...
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt, AAclaire420
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

i wouldnt wear them. but i think they would look slick on display in my house somewhere. kind of like art work with dunks
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Nike will probably make these now after reading that all the beasts will be copping.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

If these are real, then the Apocalypse is THAT much closer... :smh:
smh.gif
Commit That...
TEAM COMIC BOOKS​

Based on that site you posted..those sbs are definitely fake..look at all the jordans they have for the price of 75 dollars lol..disgustin..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

SMH at people even considering them....i saw some auctions online with real bids......
...no really.

If they start releasing those, it will just confirm the fall of the Dunk SB.

We all knew Jordan Brand was done when these came out....seems like a good analogy:

Air%20Jordan%20Spizike%20True%20Blue%20Pictures%2000.jpg
"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

Back
Top Bottom