What the heck is this IX for sale. Eyes and stomachs beware!!! ***+# Sporting Goods

These are limited to 23 pairs. You guys better hurry and cop before they're on ebay for $4,000.

Spoiler [+]
Hurry!!! NOW!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

C'mon Jordan Brand..

Any other pictures of these floating around?..

This one is definitely photoshopped
Not photoshopped,,they are an actual shoe. it is cropped tho. seems like a mistake to me, but what if they or +$@#'s Exclusives? ugly nonetheless

Originally Posted by ALDY

C'mon Jordan Brand..

Any other pictures of these floating around?..

This one is definitely photoshopped
Not photoshopped,,they are an actual shoe. it is cropped tho. seems like a mistake to me, but what if they or +$@#'s Exclusives? ugly nonetheless

Wow....the IQ on JB forum is ridiculous

Clearly it was a mistake by an employee (not everyone is into shoes)....You guys amaze me

Clearly it was a mistake by an employee (not everyone is into shoes)....You guys amaze me

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Its your IQ that brings down the NT average. You really think its company policy to ask an employee to search for a random image of a shoe on the internet and then use it on their site? "Hey Tom, would you please find an image of the upcoming Jordan IX retro release on the internet for us so we can use it on our site. We are not going to give you any idea of what it actually looks like, so good luck!"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Its your IQ that brings down the NT average. You really think its company policy to ask an employee to search for a random image of a shoe on the internet and then use it on their site? "Hey Tom, would you please find an image of the upcoming Jordan IX retro release on the internet for us so we can use it on our site. We are not going to give you any idea of what it actually looks like, so good luck!"
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom