What the hell is a 'Swag Splash'?

goldnboi7

Banned
I heard this...term...on the street the other day when I was talkin 2 some dude from DC, and I seent it on here a couple times...now, I fancy myself a dude whoknow and use a lot of slang, but I cant even imagine it mean...what could it be? A urban energy drink? When you brush ya shoulders off before you NOHF? JohnCena's top-rope flying attack? Come on NT, help a brotha out here...I aint tryna use it myself, I just wanna understand the phrase I'm finna shake myhead at...

Its when you have so much swag that it splashes off and is absorbed by those around you. It's a common West Philly term.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Its when you have so much swag that it splashes off and is absorbed by those around you. It's a common West Philly term.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

thank u i asked this yesterday and got a bunch of
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Well I'm from WP (56th & Spruce) and I gotta say I neva heard that jawn b4 last week...damn...

^Damn, cuz you can't mess wit me like that
laugh.gif
...you know we got all them suspect youngbulls runnin around now, you mighta been dead up...

Yamean, usuall I don't gravedig but recent events have made this relevant again...like seriously, folk gotta stop usin this term, man...dead up...it'snot cool, and sound vaguely homoerotic...I don't want dudes walkin around talkin bout "splashin on dudes"...you can't NH that man...justsound mad gay...tryna NH splashin on a dude is damn near like sayin "Fam I wanna suck ya !%%+, NH" ...like, it just don't work. So please,NT...stop the madness...if not 4 you and ya own hetero-quotient...think of the children...

swagg splashin aint for everyone my G
only some ppl can pull it off
im leaving puddles everywhere i go SPLASH!

unfortunately that sounds a lot like arrogance
frown.gif

I just came here to splashy splash on you goldnboi!
Eww! Come on fam, getchuattahere with that
laugh.gif
I feel mad violated...you from here, you should know better cuz
smh.gif
...even tho you a phellowPhiladelphian, I gotta give you one of these:
177351c8e3d7654d0d37907bce42e443da7bf3b.pjpg

It's 4 ya own good
laugh.gif

And all yall who say it's cool...be 4 real...if a dude walk up 2 you and say he tryna "splash on you" and you just rock with it...I gottaquestion both of yall sexuality...

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I just came here to splashy splash on you goldnboi!
Eww! Come on fam, getchuattahere with that
laugh.gif
I feel mad violated...you from here, you should know better cuz
smh.gif
...even tho you a phellow Philadelphian, I gotta give you one of these:
177351c8e3d7654d0d37907bce42e443da7bf3b.pjpg

It's 4 ya own good
laugh.gif

And all yall who say it's cool...be 4 real...if a dude walk up 2 you and say he tryna "splash on you" and you just rock with it...I gotta question both of yall sexuality...

Quit frontin like you don't like gettin splashed by some dudes swag.

roll.gif
roll.gif

nah jp bro..

*Waits for that j0urnal guy to appear giving us a dissertation on why NTers are gay*
*Also waits for guy that always says that NT is homophobic*
*Patiently waits for Purple Face to come in here and quote somebody and type AAYYYOOO*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

these surfboard dudes get wiped out........

................totally.

This dude Juelz get more and more trash each time i hear him.

Back
Top Bottom