What the hell is this? Method man can you save me? lol Vol. Someone is threatening to sue me via NT

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

If he sends you to court, NT will just use that ad revenue to fight the case. NT vs. ___

laugh.gif

We'll send DcAllAmerican to be your lawyer

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Meth is truly a good dude much props to him.
laugh.gif
at this dude treating Meth like Mother Theresa for doing his job
How much does he get paid again?

Stop it 5.
According to Merriam-Webster the definition of job is:
(1) : something that has to be done : task (2) : an undertaking requiring unusual exertion <it was a real job to talk over that noise>

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A job does not always require payment in return. Stop it.[/font]

laugh.gif
at this dude treating Meth like Mother Theresa for doing his job

Stop it 5.
(1) : something that has to be done : task (2) : an undertaking requiring unusual exertion <it was a real job to talk over that noise>

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A job does not always require payment in return. Stop it.[/font]

My point was that the Mods here volunteer their time to maintain the site that we enjoy it. Unlike other site they don't get paid and use what add revenue to donate to charity, so why not give props where they are due instead of acting like they should just do it because its their "job"?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

If he sends you to court, NT will just use that ad revenue to fight the case. NT vs. ___

laugh.gif

Hell no, send Ninjahood. Ninja, you're my man, but I'll never forget when he used Yahoo Answers, Craigslist and Wikipedia as credible sources
laugh.gif

Stop it 5.

[/font]

My point was that the Mods here volunteer their time to maintain the site that we enjoy it. Unlike other site they don't get paid and use what add revenue to donate to charity, so why not give props where they are due instead of acting like they should just do it because its their "job"?

My fault, I misunderstood you the first time. But yeah I do appreciate all the work the mods do, I didn't mean to come off as ungrateful.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

Hell no, send Ninjahood. Ninja, you're my man, but I'll never forget when he used Yahoo Answers, Craigslist and Wikipedia as credible sources
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that **%$
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at my "statement" being the root of this
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

This is whole thread is just pure insanity
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
the thought of NT being in a court would be epic
laugh.gif

Could you imagine the judge calling people up by their SN to testify and seeing some of the NT characters in real life?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We could start a drive to click the #$$* out of the ads to generate the money for a defense funds, hell I'm confident we could get Cochren if we put the fappers to clicking duty. Nobody F's with NT!

af1 1982: no worries man 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im thinking franklin and bash, but a billion times better.

the thought of ninjahood dropping ninja turtle references with da musket on his hip in a court of law has me in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No thread jack, but what ever happened to that dude who was supposed to be on Judge Joe Brown?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and wshh commenters

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No thread jack, but what ever happened to that dude who was supposed to be on Judge Joe Brown?

I heard that this happened but it wasnt aired on TV b/c it was a complete joke. And DC should definitely be your lawyer

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom