What The Hell Is This NBA 2K?

imajaywalker

Banned
916
10
Joined Dec 16, 2006
happened to me once or twice..i tried timeouts, waiting for halftime, nothin worked lol

they even look like that on the bench
 
3,500
463
Joined Jul 13, 2004
Originally Posted by vcshoxj6



Sidenote: Westbrook is straight up filthy in this game
Westbrook is the only player that I ever done a between the legs dunk with. Not only once, twice. Between traffic. TWICE
Dude is sick in this game. Thunders are a raw team.
 
10,199
12
Joined May 11, 2008
Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6



Sidenote: Westbrook is straight up filthy in this game
Westbrook is the only player that I ever done a between the legs dunk with. Not only once, twice. Between traffic. TWICE
Dude is sick in this game. Thunders are a raw team.
ive done it with J-rich and Carter
 
3,500
463
Joined Jul 13, 2004
Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

^
damn might have to try him out
Westbrook > Rudy Gay.




Nah I'm playin.
There is only two teams i play with on 2k9. Thunders and Grizzlies. Westbrook and OJ Mayo are sick.
Oj Mayo > Rudy gay
 
29,017
4,053
Joined Jan 3, 2004
ive gone between the legs with JR before


speaking of playing above their 85 rating... inside 20 feet from the basket, Derrick Rose is unstoppable
 
10,275
2,693
Joined Sep 29, 2008
Almost everyone is sick in this game..

Ratings doesnt mean !%+@.. I can get Mbenga to score 40+ a game if i wanted to do..


BTW, when's the new 2k game coming out? any news?
 
2,969
10
Joined May 31, 2004
Originally Posted by Goldmember

Almost everyone is sick in this game..

Ratings doesnt mean !%+@.. I can get Mbenga to score 40+ a game if i wanted to do..


BTW, when's the new 2k game coming out? any news?
Cheese?
 
10,275
2,693
Joined Sep 29, 2008
Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Almost everyone is sick in this game..

Ratings doesnt mean !%+@.. I can get Mbenga to score 40+ a game if i wanted to do..


BTW, when's the new 2k game coming out? any news?
Cheese?
Ummm ..DJ doesnt have the handles and shooting like most superstar does ..so he can't run around and dunk or pull up over someone..
 
200
10
Joined Aug 26, 2008
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

ive gone between the legs with JR before


speaking of playing above their 85 rating... inside 20 feet from the basket, Derrick Rose is unstoppable
lol, excuse me...
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now