What the Jason Dunks SHOULD HAVE looked like!!!

Check out these customs of the Jason Voorhees Dunks from the Horror Pack. Is it me, or should Nike SB have gone in this direction!!! Customizers shouldn'thave all of the great ideas, leaving the general consumer with crap...Step your game up Nike!!! UPDATE: Just an FYI, I DIDN'T CUSTOMIZE THESE MYSELF! I pulled them fromanother blog b/c I was so impressed and I wanted everyone (including Nike) to see what could've been!!! A guy named Politik did them. He deserves all ofthe cred...

Those are nice and I hate dunks.

Nike probably couldn't get the rights to put the infamous hockey mask on the shoes but they could've improvised.

Nice job, but putting the hockey mask on it would have caused the same problem as "those other low's that keep getting scrapped because ofcopyrights" (i think we should all stop calling them the character from the movie so they might come out)

real hot., but the blood looks like city sky, and the black looks like building with the little dots around

I'm all about that prom picture in the background. Maybe airbrush that onto the toebox on a pair of white af1s. Nice work, on the real.

Those are fresh. colors and design are
smokin.gif

Nice customs but I'm one of the 20 peeps on NT that actually like the way they are and stoked that NT hated on 'em. I copped mine with ease for $75. Simple colors, nice materials, and good quality....Suck on that!

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

That girl in the pic got some BIG hands.

roll.gif
some people on here have some crazy eye's and i never would havenoticed if u didn't point it out.

*Nice customs

Back
Top Bottom