What the Vs 2020 release

Everybody saying these were ugly and the thread didnt even get past page 7.... how the hell these sell out so fast everywhere?
Because people never keep the same energy they have when the promo pictures first drop. They always say that something is trash and blah, blah, blah and then switch up a week or 2 before the release talking about "they grew on me". Yeah, alright. LOL What happened to folks saying that they were a hot fugly mess? LMAO

^^^^^I do not think I even saw an 11.5 when more sizes came up.....I think it went from 11 to 12, but I know for sure I saw the 11 before it sold out.

The time I finally give up and go get something to eat, a drop happens lol. All sold out now but thanks for the heads up
LOL Yeah, I wanted to go back to sleep right after I logged off here earlier, but I had saw that Hibbett's had a couple sizes left on their site right after that, so something told me to stay up for a little bit and keep the product page up in a tab and check on it every so often. Right around 11:45 is when they dropped several sizes and since I was already signed in, I bought my size quickly.

^^^^^Well, let us hope that my order from Offspring actually ships. Thanks again for your help with this release.

Back to sleep I go! :emoji_sleeping::emoji_sleeping::emoji_sleeping:
OH MY LORD!!!!! I just received an email from Offspring saying that they have to cancel my order with them due to having no remaining stock right after I copped from Hibbett's.....that is the universe working in a mysterious way right there! :emoji_raised_hands:

Stopped by my parents house to pick up my mom because she needed to go somewhere in the same area i was picking my raffle win up...long story short when i brought her back home and before i left...pops out the blue gives me $100...so i ended up only spending $141 on these 5's....sometimes life is good 😁😁

Man oh man I’ve been striking out on snkrs like crazy lately
So I purposely waited about a min before trying...
I got charged after pending for 5 min
Figured once I didn’t get charged after 3 min it was over
Then I Got’em!
No more going in right away lol

Last edited:
Stopped by my parents house to pick up my mom because she needed to go somewhere in the same area i was picking my raffle win up...long story short when i brought her back home and before i left...pops out the blue gives me $100...so i ended up only spending $141 on these 5's....sometimes life is good 😁😁

how old are you? Lol

Back
Top Bottom