what time does the bar close in your city?

i go to school in springfield missouri. its it the bible belt of America and everyone here is super religious. bars here close at 1am. smh. all beer sales end at 1:30am

back in kc, bars dont close until 3. when i drink in kc i usually get really messed up because im not used to being out until 3 at the bar. haha.

also, i know that some of arkansas are dry. no alc. sold in whole counties. and in Kansas, you cant buy hard alc anywhere but actual lic stores. the state heavily regulates the sell of hard alc there. and in Oklahoma,  the beer is 3% or something weak like that.

i go to school in springfield missouri. its it the bible belt of America and everyone here is super religious. bars here close at 1am. smh. all beer sales end at 1:30am

back in kc, bars dont close until 3. when i drink in kc i usually get really messed up because im not used to being out until 3 at the bar. haha.

also, i know that some of arkansas are dry. no alc. sold in whole counties. and in Kansas, you cant buy hard alc anywhere but actual lic stores. the state heavily regulates the sell of hard alc there. and in Oklahoma,  the beer is 3% or something weak like that.

The city that never sleeps.
pimp.gif

2 in cali... i think everywhere in cali at least... the trick is to make friends with a bar owner who does after hours... drink and do other drugs alllll night until the morning

2 in cali... i think everywhere in cali at least... the trick is to make friends with a bar owner who does after hours... drink and do other drugs alllll night until the morning

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

Me too.....back home visiting family for 2 weeks. Everyone acting ridiculous at 2:30am and I'm not drunk yet but forced to go somewhere to pass out and just laying there waiting till morning to drive home.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

Me too.....back home visiting family for 2 weeks. Everyone acting ridiculous at 2:30am and I'm not drunk yet but forced to go somewhere to pass out and just laying there waiting till morning to drive home.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

This man knows of what he speaks.. most nights I go out I don't leave the crib til bout 12ish. More than enough time to cuff something for after hours sesh

Originally Posted by tecca nena

This man knows of what he speaks.. most nights I go out I don't leave the crib til bout 12ish. More than enough time to cuff something for after hours sesh

Ive never experienced a bar closing while I was there, not like I leave early either, 4am and people are still goin at it

Ive never experienced a bar closing while I was there, not like I leave early either, 4am and people are still goin at it

Back
Top Bottom