What to buy next and buying retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to decide between Camo Foams Galaxy Lebrons Snake Kobes or the Christmas Kds. Also people have been telling me not to buy retros because real sneakerheads buy OGs but im only 13 so I have just gotten in to shoes and i wasnt able to so should I continue to buy retros or focus on other shoes. 

Don't feel like being a **** today.

1) Buy whatever you want man. Even if it's $30 runners at Finishline, if you like it then buy it. Don't buy what's hot or what's going to be worth the most in a few years, then you're in it for all the wrong reasons

2)This belongs in one of the sneaker forums. General is more for everything but sneakers

Welcome to NT fam

Im trying to decide between Camo Foams Galaxy Lebrons Snake Kobes or the Christmas Kds. Also people have been telling me not to buy retros because real sneakerheads buy OGs but im only 13 so I have just gotten in to shoes and i wasnt able to so should I continue to buy retros or focus on other shoes. 
Cop whatever you want, don't let some group of herbs decide for you. 

Save the money for a car brah. Or something else that will serve a greater purpose, after you have so many shoes it all gets redundant. 

lol @ real sneakerhead

aspiring to spend Porsche money on kicks, get no yambs and roast marshmallows outside footlockers.

this is why I can never easily get a damn pair of Jordan's anymore and rarely care to

Just get whatever you want. I could care less. Just get some shoes that fit your style. Like others said, I would just save the money.

this is where i get my jimmies in a knot....

dude is 13 and his priorities are shoes..180+ pieces of cheap leather and rubber from china...i really hope your grades are above average my man...

at 13 my parents couldnt even afford 50 dollar shoes for me, but w/e kids dont know anything about earning ish nowadays everything is handed to em so the parents dont have to deal with em...yeah i might sound like an old man or w/e but i guess its just kind of upsetting to see a young dude get sucked up in this nonsense, i dont buy every jordan that comes out or every retro nike, just the ones I LIKE..i think foams are the ugliest shoes ever..i've thought that back then and still do now, same with the jordan IX's 
mean.gif
 and everyone ate those up...also those fruity color shoes you mentioned are garbage..

buy what you want what YOU like..stay off the internet looking at people with shoes..i know you are young and want to be fresh...thats what high school is for..
smokin.gif

Last edited:
jesus, give the kid a break, we've all been there before.

Yea, but he should buy what he likes though. When I was that age I bought what I liked. I liked the Iverson Questions and bought them and didn't care that some of my friends didn't like them because they weren't Jordans.

He's 13, he's still figuring out what he likes.  It's unreasonable to think a kid that age isn't going to be susceptible to trends, or why people

like to act like they never were.

I don't get all the hate towards this kid. I started when I was 8 (1996) and by the time I was 13 I was crazy about shoes and the sneaker game was really kicking off, Blk/Red XI's were the xmas release in 2001. My dad would buy me 3 pairs a year which back then was 20% of that that years releases and in the 90's was half the J's that came out. If I wanted more than that I had to save up lunch money and sell candy at school to buy shoes (buying 50 pack of Mexican Lucus pops for $8.99 @ the store and flip them for 50 cents a pop I'd sell over 150 pops a week). Got my 1st job at 14 and really stepped my shoe game up. He's 13 let him enjoy it he's just a kid. To answer your question I don't think you should get any of those, buy a pair of Jordans instead and most importantly BUY WHAT YOU LIKE NOT WHAT THEY LIKE.

Last edited:

yo if your not trolling and you are serious

now is like the perfect time for someone like you

buy all the recent retros trust me

they are releasing a bunch of heat now grapes 1s breds etc

i guarantee you if you have a collection of all these upcoming retros by the time you are going to college you will already have some profit and the shoes are some of the best looking sneakers imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom