What to do if someone doesn't send me my part of the trade?

Ok so this kid an I agreed on doing a trade between my olympic 7 s and his cool grey 11s. He said that since I had no feedback I should ship first an I saw he had good feedback so I agreed. The kid would always respond to my messages and emails really fast and as soon as I told him I sent the shoes, he never responded. I tried emailing and messaging him some more but he doesn't respond anymore. What should I do if there is anything i can?

Next time get as much personal info as possible, cell phone number, email address, name, etc so the detectives could go to work.

In trades you're supposed to get each others social security number and credit card numbers first. Send him yours and then he'll send the cool greys.

call the nt ninjas and detectives....they will do the dirty work for you

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

I'm assuming this happened over on ISS? Sucks homie. Only safe way to trade shoes is for each party to ship each individual shoe separately. Hope it works out for ya tho!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I'm assuming this happened over on ISS? Sucks homie. Only safe way to trade shoes is for each party to ship each individual shoe separately. Hope it works out for ya tho!

this is very smart i never thought of that... it will take longer but u cant fraud somebody

Back
Top Bottom