What To Do When NT Isn't Poppin' Vol. 2 LPC

Your stay here depends on who you know and how much you can trust them. As you travel through the 20+ sub-cities you will learn a lot about your so- called friends, your new-found enemies, and even more about yourself. Maybe you will find some new friends and start a gang to terrorize the city. Or maybe you're the type that will stay low and keep to yourself..... and silently become the baddest mother to ever walk the streets.
The possibilities are endless.

However you choose to do it is completely up to you. One thing is certain, The city is your playground.
Build your reputation. Demand respect.

You don't have to download a thing or pay a monthly fee and it gives you something to do at work and home when your bored.

The object of the game is to get your player stronger and richer...just like any RPG game.

Don't really know what to say so..I just copied and pasted this. Silverswoosh and whywesteppin get all the credit for this:

Registration link:

http://www.lostpower.com/game/register.php?REF=20560

BTW, there's plenty of us playing this. There's a reason this is vol. 8. The game is crack and we look forward to picking up more players. If y'all need any help, my id is 20560, and just shoot me an email.

when you first log in, click the preferences link on your left.

at the bottom there's an item accepting link. click that, and switch the option to yes.

myself and others will be able to send you useful things.

it's imperative that y'all read the players guide. it explains a lot of stuff in detail.

also, there's the wiki: http://lpc.wikispaces.com/ it's a very useful tool, as well.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Wally's 60 second guide:

The point of the game is to 1) become rich, 2) become strong, 3) become a high level.

To become strong, you need to train. This involves going to Big Broly's gym in downtown (or in higher level cities). You can train your strength, speed, and defense there. The better the property you own, the more stats you can get. The stronger you get, the more people you can mug.

To get more money, do street searches and crimes. If you get caught, email one of us in game (I'm 10099) and we'll bail you. Also, accumulate crystals and energy bars and sell them to us. I can't speak for the cheap NTers here, but I will pay you well for them.

To become a high level, train, do crimes, and mug people. Each of these adds experience, which helps you level.

Most of this is already in the player's guide.

What happened to the last one?
nerd.gif

NKE TLK OG a.k.a. SoleSuperior, please stop making new threads or at least get more active. All we see you do is try and steal the page for your own greedyself.

For the rest of you, enjoy
tongue.gif

Man last time I played this was when I first started lurking here for the first time,

I ain't waiting days so I can get out of the hospital
laugh.gif
SMH

Waste of time if your going to play in the summer.........you can learn to be powerful and rewealth your self in real life
to get the girl of your dreams

June 8 2008, 4:31:14 pm (99999) John_Doe bought your Moon Rock from the Item Market for $3,000,000!

names changed for privacy reasons.

vote or die!
[table][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:46 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $49835 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:41 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $29354 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:32 am[/td] [td]You have been credited 3 Crystal(s) for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:27 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $29004 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:17 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $36061 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:07 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $46480 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 9:00:03 am[/td] [td]You have been credited 6 Crystal(s) for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 8:59:57 am[/td] [td]You have been credited 3 Crystal(s) for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 8:59:53 am[/td] [td]You have been credited 4 Crystal(s) for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 8:59:42 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $26951 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 8 2008, 8:59:34 am[/td] [td]You have been credited $13467 for voting.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
11/12 alerts.

Back
Top Bottom