WHAT TYPE OF RELEASE WILL THE 1/2 CENTS BE? LIKE EGGPLANT FOAMS OR LIKE THE JORDAN FUSIONS?

Wassup NT Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Think The 1/2 Cent Release Will Be Like.. If People Should Cop If They Can As Early As Next Week Or Wait TillRelease Date To Try To Scoop A Pair... We All Now Waiting On Release To Cop Foams Is Not The Best Thing To Do, Just Wanted To Know If These 1/2 Cents Will BeThe Same Release As The Eggplants

Somewhere in the middle for me. I was fiendin for the Eggos but only wanted to cop the Fusions to show Nike how I wanted to burn them to a crisp.

Also, the $.05's price point is a deal-breaker.

laugh.gif

KingFoamNYC wrote:
Wassup NT Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Think The 1/2 Cent Release Will Be Like.. If People Should Cop If They Can As Early As Next Week Or Wait Till Release Date To Try To Scoop A Pair... We All Now Waiting On Release To Cop Foams Is Not The Best Thing To Do, Just Wanted To Know If These 1/2 Cents Will Be The Same Release As The Eggplants

I would thought you knew these things already
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

KingFoamNYC wrote:
Wassup NT Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Think The 1/2 Cent Release Will Be Like.. If People Should Cop If They Can As Early As Next Week Or Wait Till Release Date To Try To Scoop A Pair... We All Now Waiting On Release To Cop Foams Is Not The Best Thing To Do, Just Wanted To Know If These 1/2 Cents Will Be The Same Release As The Eggplants
I would thought you knew these things already
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you beat me to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i honestly don't think people will be on these like foam ones or pros

I'd like to think that as well,but i'm afraid that the release of the eggplants have dawned the age of the Foambeast.I'm actually expecting thisrelease to be a little more extreme. Just my 1/2 Cent...

Ruxxx wrote:

I'd like to think that as well,but i'm afraid that the release of the eggplants have dawned the age of the Foambeast.I'm actually expecting this release to be a little more extreme. Just my 1/2 Cent...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Ruxxx wrote:

I'd like to think that as well,but i'm afraid that the release of the eggplants have dawned the age of the Foambeast.I'm actually expecting this release to be a little more extreme. Just my 1/2 Cent...
indifferent.gif

OOOOOOOkaaaaaay.....

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i honestly don't think people will be on these like foam ones or pros

true true true preach brother. People in the hood jumpin up and
down for these already!! I'll take my 3rd pair of eggos or my 1st pair of royal blues
over these. They ok, just not like the other 2 i mentioned.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

we from NYC so what do you think lol, especially in the hood. Like i said in the 1/2 Cent Thread
"im checking THE WHOLE CITY (NYC) all this week and when i find them, ITS A RIZZY!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom