What Unreleased Samples Should JB Remaster?

Aquamanjay_

formerly jaylaw15
Lets Be honest, the folks at JB were douches for not releasing these. Yes they would be a crazy release, but they are far more beautiful than the 72-10s. I cant wait until JB stops the yearly 11 and starts bringing on 3 or 4 11s every few years. 

I would buy two pairs of these. They were what the Bin23 13s were inspired by and they are fire!!!!!!!!!!(IMO)

Lets be honest, if these had the 2015 1s shape, super padded heel and the Nike Air on the tongue, in this day of 1s hype these would be a hot ticket item. Either these or the Max Oranges remastered would make me VERY Happy. 

I never cared about the hype nor exclusivity around this pair. My Green is my favorite color and it doesnt get better than a Green-Orange Colorway. Even if they diidnt release this exactly, I would love a Green based Suede(Like the Toro 5s, Not Nubuck) with orange hits. 

I was so hyped back in 2008 when they first announced these were to release with Full patent leather upper and the Jordan Shoe print on the Bottom. I would love these to actually release. 

Just because they are clean. A full white 3M upper would be dope too. 

What would you all like to see??

Screw remastering samples, they should actually remaster all of retros they push out every week. Instead of picking and choosing which pairs to actually give a damn about

A lot of could have beens, and A lot of wack A** stuff. Like them XVI's. Hoya mid XI's hardest retro in here. Next to them are them all leather N black XIV's.

Threads like this are kinda dumb cuz its all "what If" / "Only IF"

It's not what if our only if, this year we've seen 2 OG samples (10s and 5s) and a PE (Oregon 9s) release, not to mention the two 13ss(dirty Breds and the OG grey toes) from last year that were samples as well. If you all haven't noticed JB is teaching into their sample vault and revisiting old ideas and bringing them back to life. You may very well see one or a few of these shoes pictured release in the near future. NTers stay trying to troll.

Last edited:
Eh, most of these are wack. They only have appeal because they didn't release.

Come at me.
that would make sense but if I'm saying they should actually release which would make them loose their appeal, how does your comment make any sense? It's not like I'm talking about samples I would drop a years salary on, nor did i say these should drop as an exclusive release. This guy

Last edited:
Just because they are clean. A full white 3M upper would be dope too. 

What would you all like to see??
Those are pretty damn clean. would be copped if they dropped back when prices were still reasonable. wouldn't even consider it for $190+ but they still look nice

All shoes shown are meh to me
any suggestions?
Off top...

gentry-humphrey-air-jordan-11-samples-01-570x380.jpg

These are better than any G Town incarnation to me, the grey kills the entire appeal of the shoe to me.

If you include PE's:

Randy Moss's IX and XI

Ray Allen's V's, XII's, XIII's, XVI's

Mike Bibby's VII's (home and away), XII lows

Kobe's III's, VII's (home and away), VIII's

There's more but that's off the top

I remember that white/chambray 14 sample from 05 or 06. They were supposed to release if I am not mistaking.

Off top...

gentry-humphrey-air-jordan-11-samples-01-570x380.jpg

These are better than any G Town incarnation to me, the grey kills the entire appeal of the shoe to me.

If you include PE's:

Randy Moss's IX and XI

Ray Allen's V's, XII's, XIII's, XVI's

Mike Bibby's VII's (home and away), XII lows

Kobe's III's, VII's (home and away), VIII's

There's more but that's off the top
J O R D A N on the eyelets
pimp.gif
 wish more 11s had it.

THERE IS SO MUCH TRUTH IN THIS... ITS A PARADOX.. THIS IS WHY THOSE JORDAN VIII THREEPEAT'S WONT DO SO WELL
not everyone loves to hop on OG colorways and limited retro+ or the over hyped few the masses like. And plus, if we like a shoe that is prob 1 of 1 and saying we want them to release as a GR, how can it be that we only like it because it hasn't released? No one said they are going after the actual pairs in these pics as I'm not spending 10k on a sample. Hence why the thread is called "samples that should release".

But those 8s are ugly though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom