what was jay-z worst verse??

Best Nas Verse

Last edited:
The thing about these arguments our that they are coming on songs that i have NEVER heard people call wack.... Dude just posted Brooklyns finest and said that jay's verses were wack.... Had he said big killed jay and left it at that than fine its just his opinion.... but to say he had WACK bars on that song just comes across stupid.

I understand people are going to gravitate to different sounds and like things better but if their's an overwhelming consensus that something is great... and your opinion is the exact opposite of that i'm gonna tend to look at you like your completely wrong..

****** are braking down entire verses into bars just to have proof of a "Wack" bar. The same ****** then tell me drake ain't hAVE A WACK VERSE IN TWO YEARS.
subliminal replies? 
laugh.gif
 dude said pls show me how it was bad and i obliged him since i originally brought it up.

i aint never said ish about drake not havin wack bars u must been subliminally replyin at somebody else 
roll.gif

and yet another post from a ***** thinking i'm talking directly to them i'm talking about posters in this thread in general.... and FTR you didn't SHOW anything you took a verse that most people liked and broke it down line for line calling it wack just because but **** it that's your opinion.

and yet another post from a ***** thinking i'm talking directly to them i'm talking about posters in this thread in general.... and FTR you didn't SHOW anything you took a verse that most people liked and broke it down line for line calling it wack just because but **** it that's your opinion.
my bad if that wasnt directed @ me. yea its my opinion and a few ppl felt the same way. but im not just making a general statement to say something is wack i was showin dude why said verse was wack. i put it out there for discussion...if u feel those bars was fire then speak on it

That drake no wack verse streak is approaching the two year mark though. Didn't eem realize it.

:lol: This is like a more innocent and less insulting 'Kobe is overrated' thread, and it's hilarious to see that some of the people that "objectively" participate in those kinds of posts are in here defending Jay-Z like there's no tomorrow :rofl:

Last edited:
The thing about these arguments our that they are coming on songs that i have NEVER heard people call wack.... Dude just posted Brooklyns finest and said that jay's verses were wack.... Had he said big killed jay and left it at that than fine its just his opinion.... but to say he had WACK bars on that song just comes across stupid.

I understand people are going to gravitate to different sounds and like things better but if their's an overwhelming consensus that something is great... and your opinion is the exact opposite of that i'm gonna tend to look at you like your completely wrong..

****** are braking down entire verses into bars just to have proof of a "Wack" bar. The same ****** then tell me drake ain't hAVE A WACK VERSE IN TWO YEARS.
A you come off as a Stan
Jay got murked on bf, simple as that if you can't read lyrics and see how bigs word play is far more superior then either you have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old or you are a stan(which once again nothing is wrong with that just as long as you can be objective about his work)
I said its my opinion because it is and amongst alot of people who actually grew in that era with big being alive, they even said big carried that song but dudes are so high off how long jay had been in the game and how that album is classic that nobody wants to go against the grain on any of his lyrics on that album, Say Hello To The Bad Guy(if you a jay Stan sorry fan you should know that song)
This thread will never have a definitive answer ...I'm through with this)What More Can I Say
And if you are going to call somebody out quote them and stop being subliminal like jay
Nut up like PAC ya bish

Last edited:
A you come off as a Stan
Jay got murked on bf, simple as that if you can't read lyrics and see how bigs word play is far more superior then either you have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old or you are a stan(which once again nothing is wrong with that just as long as you can be objective about his work)
I said its my opinion because it is and amongst alot of people who actually grew in that era with big being alive, they even said big carried that song but dudes are so high off how long jay had been in the game and how that album is classic that nobody wants to go against the grain on any of his lyrics on that album, Say Hello To The Bad Guy(if you a jay Stan sorry fan you should know that song)
This thread will never have a definitive answer ...I'm through with this)What More Can I Say
And if you are going to call somebody out quote them and stop being subliminal like jay
Nut up like PAC ya bish

View media item 410035

totally forgot i made this thread but thanks guys for proving my point. i found this verse i showed to him, to prove my point 

His verse on Flip Flop Rock was wack to you? That's surprising, I have high opinions of that verse

Bun B had the hardest verse in Big Pimpin ..

FOH

Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves

Pimp was just being Pimp , and he didn't eem wanna do the song ..

Bun really went hard just to get the UGK name in the spot light

***** showed his *** on that track that's why it's was the longest verse ..

And Jay verse on get throwed was terrible .. Again , he's lazy as hell on alot of people features ..

***** didn't eem show up for the vid
roll.gif

That's surprising that his verse on Flip Flop Rock was wack to you. I have high opinions of that verse

how is it surprising to anyone that you have high opinions of a jay-z verse?
But I said that the surprising that he thinks the verse sucks. Reading comprehension fail.
FIXED!!! I wouldnt say it was a reading comprehension fail. Just needed a bit of re-arranging to clarify ur statement.

Back
Top Bottom