what was jay-z worst verse??

a friend of a friend is a huge jay-z fan and says he doesn't have any bad verses at all on any album or features. i beg to differ, there has to be a bad verse somewhere on some album. 

His verse on 3 Kings was
sick.gif

also...

Money Aint A Thang

I do it for hip hop

He has others but i cant think of them at the moment

That whole damn "Me and My Girlfriend" remake
Edit: just thought of some more
On lupe food and liquor
J.coles album
Some how, some way
What we do with beans and free
Thread could be epic

Last edited:
1st thing that popped in my head was J.Cole's "Mr. Nice Watch". What an apathetic lazy *** verse. The beat doesn't help either. It's like Jay wanted to intentionally sabotage J.Cole on his debut, like Dwyane Wade bricking that 3 last night when they didn't need to take that.

Last edited:
1st thing that popped in my head was J.Cole's "Mr. Nice Watch". What an apathetic lazy *** verse. The beat doesn't help either. It's like Jay wanted to intentionally sabotage J.Cole on his debut, like Dwyane Wade bricking that 3 last night when they didn't need to take that.

Hov skated on "Mr. Nice Watch"

"Meanwhile I'm just chopping off doors
Put the front on the back, cause I'm back and forth
Put the front on the back of the 'Bach like a boss
So I'm fronting on ****** when I'm backing off"

:smokin

We never got to hear the Oh Boy Remix. Cam dragged Jays verse to the trash icon.

Last edited:
Some how, some way
View media item 400669
Whether we dribble out this ********
Rap metaphors and riddle out this ************
Work second floors, hospital out this ************
Some how we gotta get up out this ************
Some day the cops will kill a ************
I don't always want to be this drug dealing
************ damn
Wish I could take us all on this magic carpet ride
Through the sky I
Use to play the hall up fifth floor me and my boys we
All poor getting high I
Seen the worst of the worst I deserve every blessing
I received I'm from the dirt
I planted my seed on unfertile land Myrtle Park
Marcy, Flushing and Nostrand and
Still I grew some how I knew the sun will shine through
And touch my soul take hold of my hand
Look man a tree grows in Brooklyn

Back on topic.............its gotta be Ha Remix

Last edited:
Well the first Stan stands up
Sorry jay got smoked on both those records beans, face mob and free killed him but fanboys get they panties in a bunch when you go against their " god"
Find the tallest building in your city and kill yourself

ask any and everyone who has ever seen me post.

i have never...ever...ever...ever...ever...ever...ever...ever.........ever shown any special affinity for Jay-Z.

literally no one would describe me as that. i'm just your avg. hip-hop fan. Also...I'm from Houston...Scarface raps about my specific hood (Sunnyside) in Some How, Some Way so i would actually be inclined to agree that he "murdered" Jay if i were to have a bias at all.

Either way...those verses are not trash, imo of course.

and if your only rebuttal is to call me a Jay-Z stan when the man in my avatar is the person on the beginning of Ether saying "**** Jay-Z" then i don't think we really have much more to discuss.

run along now.

Last edited:
Smh dude said what we do.... Time to go before antidope or duece sees this

my mans said the lupe track too, hov skated on that joint.

not going to lie i'm a hov stan but pretty much pick anything off of vol. 3, there are some kingdom come verses that can be thrown in there, and his verse on suit and tie completely ruins the song

Suit and Tie was terrible from a lyrical stand point but it just sounds cool once you get a few drinks in you ..

HA remix was awful but I bumped it at the time

I'm surprised no one really talks about "Brooklyn Love" off that old DJ Dollar Bill mixtape ... I love that freestyle, but Jay didn't SAY ANYTHING on that track :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUwZdHF2eI‎

Hov skated on "Mr. Nice Watch"

"Meanwhile I'm just chopping off doors
Put the front on the back, cause I'm back and forth
Put the front on the back of the 'Bach like a boss
So I'm fronting on ****** when I'm backing off"

:smokin

Wait.....these bars were supposed to be good?

Jay may not have had the best verse on "What We Do", but to say his verse was still anything less than great is utterly ridiculous.

Suit and Tie was terrible from a lyrical stand point
SMH.................
Code:
Nothin exceeds like excessStoute got gout from havin the best of the bestIs this what it's all about? I'm at the rest--aurant, my rant disturbin the guests
mqdefault.jpg

Code:
Uhh... this is truffle seasonTime for (Tom Ford) tuxedos for no reason
stars-wore-tom-ford-tuxedos-to-2010-oscars-bow-tie-classic-grooms-fashion.original.jpg

Code:
Tell your mother that I love her cause I love youTell your father we go farther as a coupleThey ain't lose a daughter, got a son
MathewTina1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom