What was the first LS model?

Would the lightning XVII be considered as LS? They were not easy to come by in alot of areas when they came out.

Limited J's.....meaning they came out as a GR, but seemed to be made in limited quantities compared to a regular GR.

99 OG IV colorways
Olympic VI
Cool Grey XI
Zen XI
2001 I's
2003 Cement III
Nubuck XII
White/Grey XIX
QS XX
Red XX1
Basketball XX2
White/Grey/Purple VII

L'Style

3 XIX Lows
Altitude XIII
Broncos XIII
Black/Yellow XIII
Ice Blue X
Linen X
Chartuese XIV
White/Lime XIV
another XIV that I can't remember but I remember it being 3 l'style XIV's
Chambray VII
Tour IV
Pacific VII
Mist IV
Black/Carolina V
Grape V (shoulda been a GR btw)
Olive V
Burgundy V
Grey III
Flip III
Dtrt III
Grey/Blue/Red I
Red I
White/Aqua/Yellow XI IE
Blue/Orange VIII
White/Black/Orange VIII

who cares isn't limited>ls anyway in which case the Nubuck XII greater than all LS. Man I wish I had a pair.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Point blank the first LS release (with LS on the box tag) was the Tour 4's
NOW THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKIN BOUT.....

AND ShortyC94 I DO BELIEVE BLACK AND REDWOOD XIV'SWERE WHAT U WERE REFERING TOO...

You guys do understand that "Lifestyle" is an ACCOUNT DESIGNATION/CATALOG and has nothing to do with what is on the box tag right?

MaZe

The Maize XIII's were not an L'Style release. Non-urban account stores recevied them(foot locker, finishline) but not every store carried them. FlintVII's and Flip III's are examples of every store carrying them but in limited quantities aka Limited GR. Chambray VII's were definately an urbanaccount release so I don't know what debate you were talking about. The low XIX's were the first LS but the Altitudes had the biggest hype for thattype of release that's why it seemed they were the first.

Back
Top Bottom