What was the first Super Bowl you watched?

The first one that I remember watching was Super Bowl XXIX.

Steve Young was beasting.
pimp.gif

the first one i still have a memory of is the Pats-Packers super bowl....i remember because that afternoon we ate Indian food and i got the runs
i know i watched the 9ers super bowl too but i just don't have memories of it; back then i was just starting to watch football and didn't know theteams and stuff.

Doug Williams and the 'Skins vs. the Broncos in '88.

i vividly remember this one because my dad had bought a big +*! 40-something inch tv, i guess it was one of the first big screens? it was a Mitsubishi. thatthing lasted about 18 years before it bit the dust.

bengals v. 49ers

but the one i really remember is broncos v. 49ers. was at uncles place and watched the whoopin

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Doug Williams and the 'Skins vs. the Broncos in '88.

i vividly remember this one because my dad had bought a big +*! 40-something inch tv, i guess it was one of the first big screens? it was a Mitsubishi. that thing lasted about 18 years before it bit the dust.
also my first..... i remember elway had a bad game..... i think the score was 55-10 or something like that if i'm correct....

Packers vs Patriots

I was only 9 at the time...was rooting for the Patriots because I liked their colors.

Super Bowl XXIII (Bengals-Niners)

I was just a lil' dude back then...was sure the Bengals were gonna take it...then Montana worked his magic...
mad.gif
frown.gif

I only watched football if the Cowboys were playing when I was little, so Super Bowl XXVII Cowboys vs. Bills ...
pimp.gif

The first one that I remember was the Packers-Broncos. I was 5 at the time.

tshirt16-1.JPG

Like kash55, I wasn't about the NFL until I was older..so this is the first one I watched and now I've watchedevery one up to tomorrow's game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom