What was the most expensive thing you bought for a girl? Vol. not in a relationship

^^^^^^

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not in a relationship 50 dollar gift card....she's a really good friend of mine, and bought me a video game for mine at full price so didn't want to cheap out

last few years i've taken my girl shopping on her b'day. the most ever spent on one those was a little over 500 if i remember correctly. got her a nook tablet this year for Christmas, I gave it to her about 2 weeks ago. Its was 270 shipped and gift wrapped.

Dating: Dinner & movie & gift on some holiday, valentines day maybe? It was like $120 or so, I usually pay on dates so I consider that bad enough...I'll learn one day.

Not dating: @!@% that chick then, she ain't getting +%+# from me but life. Nah there are a couple times I got someone something, one was a teddy bear for this girl I wanted to like so I got close to her but found out she was too young :smh:we were kinda close though as friends & she told me before she never had anything for valentines day because her ex/only BF for a few years was a jerk, so I got her a bear/bowling thing.
Oh, I got my ex some of the Lady Gaga heartbeat headphones from the daily steal thread a couple months ago & a steel rose someone at work made.

That may very well be it that wasn't family or dating

Cant even bring up instances where I spent money on a casual. Most likely I've copped some chips or candy for them at times, probably spot them a dollar here and there.

Never bought any type of gift for a girl I wasnt dating

$60 on two occasions for a good friend. We basically just take turns paying though

I took her out to a nice restaurant and a Wiz concert. She took me out to this nice bar and the Smoker's Club tour a few weeks back.. Shes actually mad at me now cause I 'stood her up' last week.. Might take her out to happy hour or something

Back in HS, I bought a girl season 1 of Heroes, a 500gb external hard drive, and a plushie doll for her birthday.
In total it was like $160.
I got a thank you and a hug.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those days are over.

i just bought the chick i've been smitten with since 8th grade a leappad for her son.. i havent even gotten anything for my own lil man yet
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom