What was your craziest release?

Cg XIs,a mother got hemmed up and jacked for them by a dude,but he got caught within the week,due to survielence (however you spell it) cams in the mall.

DMP no doubt about it,i had the SDPD assistance to my car
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gime2purr

Cg XIs,a mother got hemmed up and jacked for them by a dude,but he got caught within the week,due to survielence (however you spell it) cams in the mall.
are you talking about a female mother or some mother #*#!@# ??

probably DMP....lots of peeps....got my 9.5 at champs....went to car...came back to FTL, no more of my size....went FA instead....got the last 9....came backlater that week to champs...restock...got the last 9.5 with the JORDAN on XI eyelets....sold my 9 for $600. so i basically got my a DMP for free.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

THE JORDAN XX3 PREMIER IN THE COLUMBIA MALL! THAT WAS CRAZY.... I WAS THERE 17 HOURS EARLY AND THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT IN MY CAR.SO NOW IT IS 2 IN THE MORNINGAND PEOPLE START THE LINE AND I AM 4TH IN LINE.ITS SO COLD AND EVERYONE HAS THE 10 OR 13 THAT JUST RELESED ON. SO AT ABOUT 8 O CLOCK I LOOK BACK AND THERE ARE ABOUT 500 PEOPLE IN LINE!!!! SO THEY ARE READY TO OPEN THE DOORS 2 HOURS LATER AND NOBODY BACKS AWAY FROM THE DOORS. THEY OPEN THE DOORS ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE MALL AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT JUST GOT THERE GO. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BUT THEY CHANGE IT TO SOME BS RAFFLE!!!! THEY ARE DRAWING THE NAMES AND NOBODY THAT WAITED ALL NIGHT OUTSIDE GOT PICKED. I WAS SO MAD BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED A PAIR AND IF THIS GUY DID NOT BRING HIS GIRLFRIEND I WOULD HAVE WON...... SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT GOT PICKED WAS THIS REALLY OLD GUY WEARING AIRWALKS, SOME LADY IN A SUIT, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO RESELL THEM AND THEY DID!!!! SO THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I CAMPED OUT AND IT WAS CRAZY! I HAD TO CALM MY PAIN BY BUYING ANOTHER 10/13 COUNTDOWN PACK!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i was there all week and the day before the release they changed it to a dam raffle
it was to late to go anywhere else so i stayed and it was a joke and you could tell all the people who won
where just going to resell
i will never go to that sorry @+@ dtlr in columbia mall again

White/Red retro X the hibbetts in the mall had 25 pair and it was about 100 people waiting, cuttin line, cussin and they usually open up the gate early butthey didn't this day the people were getting roudy and as the manager came to open the gate everyone was pushing and as soon as she put the key into thegate someone snatched it up and everyone started running in knockin over the rack with the jerseys and the clothes racks, people rushed to the register andwhen they started to run outta size lets just say it wasn't pretty people fighting and someone said he had a pistol and would shoot because he was thefirst one waiting but that didnt work so the police was called and they shut the store down for a couple of hours i was in line for three hours and the fourthperson but after the pushing, shoving, and fights I didn't get my shoes till the next week from Beastbay of course worst Jordan experience I had and it wasover some retro X's i still can't believe that day.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

THE JORDAN XX3 PREMIER IN THE COLUMBIA MALL! THAT WAS CRAZY.... I WAS THERE 17 HOURS EARLY AND THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT IN MY CAR.SO NOW IT IS 2 IN THE MORNINGAND PEOPLE START THE LINE AND I AM 4TH IN LINE.ITS SO COLD AND EVERYONE HAS THE 10 OR 13 THAT JUST RELESED ON. SO AT ABOUT 8 O CLOCK I LOOK BACK AND THERE ARE ABOUT 500 PEOPLE IN LINE!!!! SO THEY ARE READY TO OPEN THE DOORS 2 HOURS LATER AND NOBODY BACKS AWAY FROM THE DOORS. THEY OPEN THE DOORS ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE MALL AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT JUST GOT THERE GO. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BUT THEY CHANGE IT TO SOME BS RAFFLE!!!! THEY ARE DRAWING THE NAMES AND NOBODY THAT WAITED ALL NIGHT OUTSIDE GOT PICKED. I WAS SO MAD BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED A PAIR AND IF THIS GUY DID NOT BRING HIS GIRLFRIEND I WOULD HAVE WON...... SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT GOT PICKED WAS THIS REALLY OLD GUY WEARING AIRWALKS, SOME LADY IN A SUIT, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO RESELL THEM AND THEY DID!!!! SO THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I CAMPED OUT AND IT WAS CRAZY! I HAD TO CALM MY PAIN BY BUYING ANOTHER 10/13 COUNTDOWN PACK!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i was there all week and the day before the release they changed it to a dam raffle
it was to late to go anywhere else so i stayed and it was a joke and you could tell all the people who won

YEA I FEEL YA THAT WAS SOME BS!

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

White/Red retro X the hibbetts in the mall had 25 pair and it was about 100 people waiting, cuttin line, cussin and they usually open up the gate early but they didn't this day the people were getting roudy and as the manager came to open the gate everyone was pushing and as soon as she put the key into the gate someone snatched it up and everyone started running in knockin over the rack with the jerseys and the clothes racks, people rushed to the register and when they started to run outta size lets just say it wasn't pretty people fighting and someone said he had a pistol and would shoot because he was the first one waiting but that didnt work so the police was called and they shut the store down for a couple of hours i was in line for three hours and the fourth person but after the pushing, shoving, and fights I didn't get my shoes till the next week from Beastbay of course worst Jordan experience I had and it was over some retro X's i still can't believe that day.

just for white/red Xs
roll.gif
? damn
anyways here in canada theres like never riots and stuff, i never had to line up once in my life

Grape V release, they only had 10-15 pairs and whoever could get in line first got them. First attempt everyone just tried to dive into the line. SOO crazy

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wasnt there a youtube video of that? i woulda tossed a brick through a window

the dmp's.a man actually pulled out a knife on a man because he got two pairs of the dmp and it was suppose to be his size.

Black/Red XII's. Actually had to sprint for those (sort of like that old game show that you run to grab all the groceries before time runs out).

To the guy that got his 23's after he almost got yaxed for 500, glad you got your kicks! That was some true BS. Take em back to the store that tried to getyou, and laugh in his face.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

DMP's @ Fox Hills Mall.... Crazy night that I won't forget.....
C-Frickin Sign!
that release takes the cake, although the altitude Xiii's were crazy too.

Don't really have any.

Only sneaker I really really beasted for was the Black Laser IV's and I paid the resell price.

First and last time for that crap.

I really liked them though.

Still haven't rocked them yet, but I probably will for my Birthday this year 8/20 same day the Laser's dropped a couple of years ago.

ya'll got some crazy stories. in TN, there are never any lines. i'm usually the first one there when the store opens. and now, my cousin is dating themanager at footaction, so he just holds my size so i dont have to get up early.

My favorite launch was the Titaniums. I remember I was on 34th street and managed 2 snatch up 2 pairs in the only sizs 8's available.

Back
Top Bottom