what was your first car ?

In 1998 after I graduated high school i bought my dad's nissan 1989 maxima for $500. Week later the ignition coil went out, so another $500. So really it cost me $1000. Car ran fine for about a year till someone rear ended me. Dude hit me in stop in go traffic because he was trying to pick up his dropped cellphone. :smh:

MY first car was a 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme given to me from my parents when my mom got her new car. Had so many good times in that car was the first of all my friends with a car, remember putting a radio and speakers in it the day after i got my wisdom teeth removed.

Crashed it on a rainy night then i bought a 1999 Buick Lesabre from my dads work did even more dumb **** and had even better memories in that car.

First official car was a 01 Mustang GT.

Had a 87 Box Chevy, 87 Monte Carlo SS, and 07 Pontiac G6 before that but all lasted less than a year total. I changed cars like **** change hair do's.

I was 18 when I got my first ride. Was whipping my parents 07 Chrysler 300 SRT in high school like I owned it.

86 monte carlo
pimp.gif

'95 Buick Regal. Scrapin' in that old *** whip. It only had like 40,000 miles too.

Back
Top Bottom