what was your high school's mascot???

i went to a school in texas that modeled itself after TexasTech. we both had the same school colors (red and black), our mascots werepractically the same. hell, i even think we stole their football fight song and just modified it a bit.

with my 10 yr. Anny coming up in may, i was just thinking to myself, "geez, my high school was lame." we didn't even have our own identity. nowonder we lost all the time to those damn garland owls.

anyway, i digress. our mascot favored Yosemite Sam but in a red and black get up.

what was yours?

oh and my 2nd hs were the blue devils.. but thats Duke's mascot.. and i despise Duke.. so !%!+ all that..

Went to 2 high schools in 2 different countries. Both mascots were rams
laugh.gif

mind you i lived inland
2-3 hours from jackson,ms a few more and you are at the MS Coast
no where really near the MS river

Tupelo Golden Wave

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i went to a school in texas that modeled itself after TexasTech. we both had the same school colors (red and black), our mascots were practically the same. hell, i even think we stole their football fight song and just modified it a bit.

with my 10 yr. Anny coming up in may, i was just thinking to myself, "geez, my high school was lame." we didn't even have our own identity. no wonder we lost all the time to those damn garland owls.

anyway, i digress. our mascot favored Yosemite Sam but in a red and black get up.

Sam-Side.jpg

what was yours?

Did you go to coppel?
Anyways Buff n Blue last year and Wildcats this year.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom