What was your inspiration for choosing your username?

Brandon McCartney aka Lil B aka Lil Boss aka The Lord of positivity aka Chef Supreme aka the Alpha and the Beta aka the Almighty Based One aka The prettiest ***** in all the land aka Based God. TYBG

54c.png

When I was 17 , I designed under "H (first name) The Great Designs. But when asked by actual clients, I told them it stood for Hands of Time Graphic Designs, so I didnt sound as arrogant as I actually was.

mine is simple bigz was taken, that was my highschool nickname, i'm thin build but there were too zacks so me being taller i got called big zack. added the 704 which is my area code.

It's an alias from one of my favorite tv shows. For some reason I can or at least know a few folks that identify with Mr. Vandelay.

I had a huge infatuation with the dips at one point and time.

I was always being called lame/cheesy in street fighter

I ended up going semi-pro with iPlaywinner in Street Fighter :smokin

But then I grew up :frown: but the name will never die :smokin

Was jamming future hard around 1000 and dirty sprite time before he blew. Thus futurehendrix... I can't remember if he ever said it around that time.

Last edited:
Was jamming future hard around 1000 and dirty sprite time before he blew. Thus futurehendrix... I can't remember if he ever said it around that time.

Dirty Sprite is still my ****. I remember dude coming up as Rocko's lil bro passing out Dirty Sprite in Mama's Prime Time. Yeah yeah is still my ish...

What happened to Future :smh:

Back
Top Bottom