What was your inspiration for choosing your username?

NY= born and raised

Mavurs= Mavs/Spurs

I'm a Knick fan but Duncan has been my favorite player since Jordan and the Mavs have had some of the illest lineups during the 2000s :lol:

I've had 2 usernames; both Bad Religion albums.
my all time favorite band 
nthat.gif

ox - born and raised in Oxnard.

penguin - my nickname.

Lol most of my usernames is Taydee. Forgot here it's just Tay. :lol:

The Taylor part is right tho.

My brother from day 1 doja7300 started calling me this back in 97 when I was young and lost.

Fave player is Marshall faulk. His jersey number is 28. It part just to sound like I was cursing.

I liked most things old school.
And I am from Brooklyn (area code)

Oddly enougho don't own any throw backs

My brother was "Hood Rich", and being called Big Money by all his friends and people that knew him, he always had me with him and people started calling me YoungMoney.
Before the whole Lil Wayne Group though.
I entered Mr.YoungMoney because youngmoney username was taken, and I figured I was going to be on NT for a long time I wanted to have something for when I matured.
Lurked NT in 07'/08', joined under a different username got the banz, made a new account in 2010. Been here 6 years now...

Last edited:
i wanted to have a positive influence on others, when they look at the unsername want them to be encouraged to continually be blessed

The first thread I was browsing after the Yuku migration was the creepy stories thread. It gave me the "heebie jeebies" so when I decided to make a new SN for here it was he-b-g-bz lol. I miss my old one at times tho

first and middle name begin with a J...

Hence the also known as j deuce (JJ)

Johnny 2 times

If I could change it I would just keep it as akajae.

westside of Detroit was like Hell when I was growing up.

So we called our neighborhood WESTHELL

the 2 is because my first westhellthug screen name and post count didn't switch over to this site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom