What website(s) can I sell my textbooks to for the most?

The semester isn't over, but I have a $200 textbook that I do not need anymore. What website(s) can I sell my textbooks to for the most?
Thanks and enjoy your spring break, fellow college NT'ers.
pimp.gif

honestly your best bet is to sell it to a student who will take the same class the next semester. online sites will give you a small fraction of what you paid for. i usually use amazon sell back.

Quick question....if there was a website like craigslist, but specifically for college textbooks...would you use it?

You can use the Amazon marketplace. It's like Ebay but you don't get charged to list until your book sells

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Quick question....if there was a website like craigslist, but specifically for college textbooks...would you use it?
I'm pretty sure people would. My school has a Facebook page/group Book Exchange. I get on it at the beginning of the semester and it's quite busy. 

if you use amazon a lot than do the amazon buy back, they usually give me back like 80% which is really good

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Amazon but they only give amazon credit

Are you sure? Because I've sold books on Amazon before and had the funds sent to my bank after a week or so.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Yes and it's called the Craigslist buy/sell section. 
Your best best is to use a two-pronged attack of amazon/craigslist for the first year. If you don't sell just let it sit on Amazon until someone buys it. 

Experience level: Moderate, as I've sold around a dozen textbooks online. 

Originally Posted by curious kevin

Are you sure? Because I've sold books on Amazon before and had the funds sent to my bank after a week or so.
sold to or sold on?
i trade em to amazon just sent two for 116$ 

Originally Posted by curious kevin

sold to or sold on?
i trade em to amazon just sent two for 116$ 

Ahh, never mind then. I didn't realize that you can trade them in for amazon credit. I've always sold them on the marketplace. 

Back
Top Bottom