What websites do you visit other than NT on the regular?

IGN

CNET
MACRUMORS

ESPN

YAHOO FINANCE

My web browsing experience is just a repeated loop of checking these sites.

Somebody explain ktt to me

It sounds like a ground breaking invention.

TheVerge
YouTube
GearPatrol
StyleForum
CreativeBloq
TheUltralinx
SmashingMagazine

Somebody explain ktt to me

It sounds like a ground breaking invention.

A bunch of booty goons feasting on each other.

A horrible place. That and HB....

Last edited:
Speedhunters
Stanceworks
Stancenation
S197forum
Niketalk

I rotate between these 5 daily... Anything else I'm into I Google it and check out the links

So is ktt like a Kanye West fan club type of thing? Can't imagine a grown man frequently visiting that site.

Last edited:
its a forum just like any other forum
theres a bunch of different sub forums the kanye sxn basically updates u on his music/clothing and random stuff that has 2 do with him

Last edited:
So is ktt like a Kanye West fan club type of thing? Can't imagine a grown man frequently visiting that site.

I enjoy KTT for the fashion information. There are some good people on the site, but posting pictures and speaking your opinion can be met with petty criticism.

Their WDYWT section is cool, but it seems like the same people receive recognition for their same boring outfits almost daily.

I visit NT for kicks and KTT & SF for clothing/fashion.

theres a bunch of different sub forums the kanye sxn basically updates u on his music/clothing and random stuff that has 2 do with him

Naw, b.

They got threads like "How to stack your jeans like Kanye"

I seent it

Naw, b.

They got threads like "How to stack your jeans like Kanye"

I seent it

Well there is a fashion section afterall and ye do got godly stacks its only right :pimp:

Reddit Front Page (Sometimes links to interesting articles)

IGN

CodeAcademy

W3Schools

Bout it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom