What were the best shows/concerts you ever been to?

In order:

1. Garth Brooks (won't ever be touched, just incredible live)
2. EMP Grand Opening: Filter, Kid Rock, RHCP, Dr. Dre/Em/Snoop/Nate Dogg (essentially the Up In Smoke Tour, they took a side trip early in the tour and did a shortened version of the show), Metallica
3. Dave Matthews Band, August 6, 2000 at the Gorge (first time I saw them, still the best show)
4. Ramsey Lewis Trio, Joshua Redman, Count Basie Orchestra (the best jazz concert I've ever seen)
5. Earth, Wind & Fire (just incredible)

My favorite guilty pleasure concert was KUBE 93.3 Summer Jam last summer. We had free tickets so we went and it was honestly a lot of fun. Fab and Drake were great live, which I wasn't really expecting.

In order:

1. Garth Brooks (won't ever be touched, just incredible live)
2. EMP Grand Opening: Filter, Kid Rock, RHCP, Dr. Dre/Em/Snoop/Nate Dogg (essentially the Up In Smoke Tour, they took a side trip early in the tour and did a shortened version of the show), Metallica
3. Dave Matthews Band, August 6, 2000 at the Gorge (first time I saw them, still the best show)
4. Ramsey Lewis Trio, Joshua Redman, Count Basie Orchestra (the best jazz concert I've ever seen)
5. Earth, Wind & Fire (just incredible)

My favorite guilty pleasure concert was KUBE 93.3 Summer Jam last summer. We had free tickets so we went and it was honestly a lot of fun. Fab and Drake were great live, which I wasn't really expecting.

Back
Top Bottom