What would win in a fight...

Originally Posted by WErunSF

bear......

whod win a lion or a raptor....
I'm goin with Lion. Raptors are quick but not strong enough. Lions are pure aggressive evolution (not to say dinosaurs weren't, but we don't know for a fact that any select group of dinosaurs bred in the way that lions do).

Originally Posted by WErunSF

bear......

whod win a lion or a raptor....
I'm goin with Lion. Raptors are quick but not strong enough. Lions are pure aggressive evolution (not to say dinosaurs weren't, but we don't know for a fact that any select group of dinosaurs bred in the way that lions do).

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

polar bear alpha >

think about it.

1500lb animal which has lived in solidarity for most of its life and has most certainly seen more adversity hunting for its food and going toe to toe with its own species. Evolution for this animal has been cruel. A silverback, while impressive looking still weighs a 1/3 in comparison, will mostly feast on leaves and will lead a more peaceful life lest another male try to overthrow him. A gorilla would run in fear. Picture a bear mauling a very very large human.

hippo-vs-bear.jpg

look at the skull on that thing!

polar-bear-attack-berlin-01.jpg
story behind pic?
Once upon a lady thought it would be a good idea to swim over to say hi to a wild polar bear because he looked friendly from afar. As she got closer and the bear didn't seemed threatened or scared she felt she had made a new friend. But boy was she wrong. The moment she was within reach the friendly trusting bear turned on her and bit the #$@ out of her. The lady was badly injured and the bear ran off for fear that the photographer might shoot him in the @--. The bear was never heard from again and the lady spent extensive time in a hospital and in physical therapy as a result. She has since recovered and has vowed to stay far far away from green lakes or initiating contact with animals in the wild. THE END.

th5e916e47699492968e5af.gif

th36d254cea9edabd0b98af.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

polar bear alpha >

think about it.

1500lb animal which has lived in solidarity for most of its life and has most certainly seen more adversity hunting for its food and going toe to toe with its own species. Evolution for this animal has been cruel. A silverback, while impressive looking still weighs a 1/3 in comparison, will mostly feast on leaves and will lead a more peaceful life lest another male try to overthrow him. A gorilla would run in fear. Picture a bear mauling a very very large human.

hippo-vs-bear.jpg

look at the skull on that thing!

polar-bear-attack-berlin-01.jpg
story behind pic?
Once upon a lady thought it would be a good idea to swim over to say hi to a wild polar bear because he looked friendly from afar. As she got closer and the bear didn't seemed threatened or scared she felt she had made a new friend. But boy was she wrong. The moment she was within reach the friendly trusting bear turned on her and bit the #$@ out of her. The lady was badly injured and the bear ran off for fear that the photographer might shoot him in the @--. The bear was never heard from again and the lady spent extensive time in a hospital and in physical therapy as a result. She has since recovered and has vowed to stay far far away from green lakes or initiating contact with animals in the wild. THE END.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

story behind pic?

*removes you as friend on facebook*
roll.gif

story behind pic?

roll.gif

roll.gif

tumblr_li7odhnvj81qep073.gif

roll.gif

tumblr_li7odhnvj81qep073.gif

lmao quit it! i can sense the sarcasm is strong here!!! you know you care! don't fight it!

lmao quit it! i can sense the sarcasm is strong here!!! you know you care! don't fight it!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I enjoy these hypothetical animal fight threads.
Best thread I ever participated in was http://niketalk.com/topic/218479 which asked what would you choose to be trapped in a room with, a jaguar, croc, or anaconda.
roll.gif
@ all the people saying they can break a jaguars neck
A gorilla vs an elephant was discussed in that thread as well
laugh.gif

As for OP's question, I'd say bear, if it was a grizzly bear or polar bear.
hahaha aww I miss that thread. That was one of the most intense discussions NT has ever had. For some reason with that question people REALLY fervently defend their choices. It becomes personal
laugh.gif

That being said, it depends what kind of bear. Grizzly or polar and it'd be game set match, gorilla is toast.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I enjoy these hypothetical animal fight threads.
Best thread I ever participated in was http://niketalk.com/topic/218479 which asked what would you choose to be trapped in a room with, a jaguar, croc, or anaconda.
roll.gif
@ all the people saying they can break a jaguars neck
A gorilla vs an elephant was discussed in that thread as well
laugh.gif

As for OP's question, I'd say bear, if it was a grizzly bear or polar bear.
hahaha aww I miss that thread. That was one of the most intense discussions NT has ever had. For some reason with that question people REALLY fervently defend their choices. It becomes personal
laugh.gif

That being said, it depends what kind of bear. Grizzly or polar and it'd be game set match, gorilla is toast.

i got the gorilla

yo btw does anybody remember that show on discovery channel i think it was where they had hypothetical battles between animals?
i dont remember the name of it anybody help me out i wanna youtube videos and whatnot

i got the gorilla

yo btw does anybody remember that show on discovery channel i think it was where they had hypothetical battles between animals?
i dont remember the name of it anybody help me out i wanna youtube videos and whatnot

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i got the gorilla

I think you're thinking about "Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV, but it was between two people from certain groups not animals. I'm not sure, though. You might be thinking about something else.

i got the gorilla

I think you're thinking about "Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV, but it was between two people from certain groups not animals. I'm not sure, though. You might be thinking about something else.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

i got the gorilla

It wasn't deadliest warrior will, it was an actual show on discovery chikid. I know what your talking about, one of the battles was like a wolf vs. jaguar or something. I can't remember the name of the show though.

Edit: Name of the show is Animal face off and it was on animal planet.

Heres a vid of a tiger vs. lion.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

i got the gorilla

It wasn't deadliest warrior will, it was an actual show on discovery chikid. I know what your talking about, one of the battles was like a wolf vs. jaguar or something. I can't remember the name of the show though.

Edit: Name of the show is Animal face off and it was on animal planet.

Heres a vid of a tiger vs. lion.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

A Gorilla is basically an extremely strong human. Much smarter than a bear. Gorilla wins.
But not smart enough to use tools or martial arts, so what does that really mean?

Big bears get up to 1500 lbs.  Big gorillas get up to 600 lbs.

It's bad.
And a bear can use tools and martial arts?

Be real, a regular Chimpanzee can rip a person apart.. google it. What do you think a full grown Gorilla can do? Bears are not as smart nor as nimble as Gorillas, and when it comes down to it, weight won't make a difference; the biggest/heaviest dudes in a fight don't always win.

you guys forgot about kungfu bear??? allow me to reintroduce ....

Back
Top Bottom