What would you do if you found $88 billion in your bank account?

According to those rules I would've gambled with the money. They would've been treating me like a whale in Vegas even after the 5 hours.

Doesn't matter, you would have to give it back. Its happened to me before but it was only a couple thousand. You know its not yours when you see it in there lol

Man if that happened to me I would be all types of angry and curse in all 7 languages!

But I would withdraw $5million leave the rest. And when they ask what happened to that $5millon, I would say what $5million?

pimp.gif

i would withdraw as much as i could then transfer the rest to an offshore account then leave the country asap. create a new identity and live a very quiet luxurious life
pimp.gif
dude passed up a good opportunity i wouldn't be able to live with my self knowing i had the opportunity of a lifetime and didn't even try to do anything.

damn... if only he knew before 5 hours..

i probably wouldve thought that i was in an eagle eye situation..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

According to those rules I would've gambled with the money. They would've been treating me like a whale in Vegas even after the 5 hours.
i woulda been maxing my bets and doubling down if i lost.

Faint. Wake up, buy a new Ferrari or Lamborghini, new home and then withdraw the rest of that money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i'd purchase this yacht for 27mil. and then hold the 2010 NT MIAMI BEACH SUMMER SUMMIT, then i'd push my way over to Galveston for the after summit.  then i'd let the bank have their boat back 'cause i'm pretty sure i'd be on their most wanted list by then.

i'd call it the SS-YNS.
My WHY-YACHT > Your SS-YNS Yacht.

even if you had a set 5 hour window, how much paper could you actually get your hands on without them realising they f'd up???

what kind of transactions would be feasible??

I would actually tell the bank... You spend any of that money... You got to pay it back... And may even face jail time for bank fraud if you do try to spend it...

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

interest is crazy when you have that much money.

winning just $4 million for a lotter(y)*, saving just half that, you are good for life.. but many are broke by year 7
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In what country do you live in?[/color]

Generation Y (ages 18 to 26) needs to save at least $2 million,
according to 77% of advisers. Forty percent put the figure at $3
million.

Nearly half of advisers (46%) said Generation X (ages 27
to 42) should at least double the $1 million goal. Twenty-two percent
suggested more than $3 million.

For Boomers (ages 43 to 64), 35%
recommended $2 million to $3 million. Thirty percent suggested $1.5
million to $2 million.
http://finance.yahoo.com/focus-reti...it-for-retirement?mod=fidelity-buildingwealth

2 million in Roth IRA and I'm retiring at 39. You don't believe it? Give me 2 and watch.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Man if that happened to me I would be all types of angry and curse in all 7 languages!

But I would withdraw $5million leave the rest. And when they ask what happened to that $5millon, I would say what $5million?

pimp.gif
as  long as The bank would be unable to determine how much exactly is in my account, i'd do the same thing 

Back
Top Bottom