what would you do? vol. smh

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It really depends on the relationship dynamic that you have with all of those involved. If I knew one of my close friends marriage partner was cheating on them, I would have to let them know and I pray to God they would show me the same respect. That situation is extremely messy and ratchet tho so I suspect you're a ratchet as well because all of your friends are ratchet. Therefore I would suggest you have a BBQ or party and you invite all of them over and all of you guys bukkake your boys wife........ I'd just bukkake the broad for her dishonor and keep it moving. We living real Japanese and ruthless in my neck of the woods king. We dragging birds in the middle of the street and multi glazing them round my way. We real white boy stompish in my neck of da woods track star.
This makes no sense...
And is probably your best option.
imager.php

wait why is everyone telling OP to not tell his friend? what the hell?
ya gon let the chick win and let her do her husband dirty while you standby and let it happen?

man id hate to have you dudes as friends if my friend new my wife was cheating id want to be notified asap

Only situation you ever get involved in some #%$# like that is if it's your main man or fam getting done dirty. Even then it don't play out well. It's your main man doing the dirt, not sure why you would even think of getting involved. As someone said if it bothers you that much speak to your man, he aint gonna listen most likely, but nothing else for you to really do

Which of the two dudes would help you dispose a body no questions asked?
Side with that one, unless you think neither would offer a hand, then you should go ahead and smash the broad, too.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Only situation you ever get involved in some #%$# like that is if it's your main man or fam getting done dirty. Even then it don't play out well. It's your main man doing the dirt, not sure why you would even think of getting involved. As someone said if it bothers you that much speak to your man, he aint gonna listen most likely, but nothing else for you to really do

This right here.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Wade187

This right here.
Yep well said.

Say something to your boy....he isn't going to listen since yambs >>>>>>>>>> your opinion + husband's feelings.  But clear your conscious by just saying "hey man, that's messed up" and try not to get involved.  When husband finds out and comes to you with the "Why didn't you tell me I thought we were friends"......DENY DENY DENY "Oh man i had no idea"

forget everything you know, you don't wanna be dragged into this situation.
grimey as women smh

I would say mind your own business. Ya'll are cool but he ain't one of your closest boys. Just stay out of it.

It really depends on the relationship dynamic that you have with all of those involved. If I knew one of my close friends marriage partner was cheating on them, I would have to let them know and I pray to God they would show me the same respect. That situation is extremely messy and ratchet tho so I suspect you're a ratchet as well because all of your friends are ratchet. Therefore I would suggest you have a BBQ or party and you invite all of them over and all of you guys bukkake your boys wife........ I'd just bukkake the broad for her dishonor and keep it moving. We living real Japanese and ruthless in my neck of the woods king. We dragging birds in the middle of the street and multi glazing them round my way. We real white boy stompish in my neck of da woods track star.
I have nothing further to add
pimp.gif

Get rid of the guy as your friend because there's a chance he might start banging your future wife if that's how he rolls.

Plead da fif.

Seriously though... does your boy and the wife (if you can call her that) know that YOU know?

If the answer is yes (which more than likely it is) then the best thing you can do is talk to both of them at the same time and say whatever you need to say.

After that... it's on them.Personally i'd just leave it alone.

Not your business, not your family, not your life.

Leave it alone. They'll both get caught eventually.

Hearing stuff like this makes me want to never get married.

If my friend knew my husband was cheating id be pissed they didn't tell me but it depends on how close you guys are.

Guilt trip your boy. Nothing else you can do. He's a man, he's gonna make his own decisions, same with the chick involved. Just be aware that you're dealing with that calibre, try to be the positive change, and if he's not having it then keep it moving.

I would blackmail that %**@+ and tell her to give me a BJ every Monday for the rest of my life ...

*%%$ am tire of these O's ...... cheating on your husband tho ?!!! %**@+ got some nerve

I personally would stay out of it too.... But if your feeling bad maybe you should let her know that you know... Try to put some pressure on her to either tell on herself or stop.... If she has any conscience she will feel bad and hopefully get it together... If not she just a savage and doesn't deserve to be called a wife.... After that I'd tell my boy.... No dambs given...

You're on a losing end no matter what.

If you come out and say something all parties will be tight and it will put a strain or completely end your relationship with them.

Even if you keep quiet and don't say anything eventually it will come to light and some how you will get dragged in as knowing and not saying anything and that will cause a problem with all parties involved to.

Damned if you do... damned if you don't.

I think you should just stay out of it and leave it let be...

If they aren't that close to you or some "friends" that you don't like or get along with like that then you can always blackmail the girl and try to get on too and hit that with force of the Greek Gods to punish her and remind her upon every thrust of her wrongdoings... while at the same time rid yourself of the treachurous guilt... Problem Solved!

This

Let him know he's being cheated on. Stay a true friend whether he decides to end the relationship, or continues to accept her cheating.

Back
Top Bottom