What would you do.. White woman in a Barbershop * Worldstar Vid.

damn dat first chick with da ether

"she ain't a woman, she a bird".

beautiful video.

Last edited:
I'd like to see an Asian female Black male version of this in a Asian dominated environment. 
nerd.gif

Son...

As a group.. Black people are just more accepting of white people then vice versa...

I love to see when people give no dambs about skin color, and check others that do.

White, black, purple

:pimp:

Son...

As a group.. Black people are just more accepting of white people then vice versa...

I love to see when people give no dambs about skin color, and check others that do.

White, black, purple

And you know this how?

Son...

White, black, purple

lol how did you come to that?

I'd like to see an Asian female Black male version of this in a Asian dominated environment. :nerd:

The outcome of that would be so terrible...

From what I've experienced... Asians, Indians, and HIspanics are 100x more racists towards blacks are than whites.

Keywords there: "From what I've experienced"

Last edited:
Lady at the end brought the actor out of character. Made her feel guilty even thought she was acting. :smokin

Man, the old woman at the end was so inspiring, I'd vote her if she ran.

She turned the tables around on the "racist". Even got the H.U.G.S. thing going on. Reminds me of Mandela. Damn.

Now this is the definition of a strong black woman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom