what would you do

this one kid in my shop ( i go to a vocational school) lost his tools now the principle wants the rest of the students to fork up the money. 78 dollars we haveto split. each of us got to pay 3.94 but idc about the price i aint payin for what ain't my responsibility.

what would you do?

Just cough up the cash
grin.gif

I wouldnt pay. If your explaining everything properly then that's ridiculous. Thats like in gym class we HAD to buy a gym shirt or fail gym I refused andthey gave me one.

there has to be more to it.. what exactly happened?

anyways.. just give the 4 bucks

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Mangudai954[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/09/09 2:46 PM
[/td] [td]
I wouldnt pay. If your explaining everything
[/td] [/tr][/table]......................................................................................................................................................................................

yea im dead up... they said someone stole them but i know that the people that would take your things would def. give it back..

Flat out, I wouldn't pay nothin'....even if it is a measly !!% $3.94 [hahahaha by the way at the exact price...couldn't even round up tp $4]

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I wouldnt pay. If your explaining everything properly then that's ridiculous. Thats like in gym class we HAD to buy a gym shirt or fail gym I refused and they gave me one.

come on i had to buy a gym uniform along with the rest of the class

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

$3.94 isn't that serious.
straight up...who cares about the principal behind it...its $4..are u really gonna be the one to complain about it? u hungry like that fam?

Originally Posted by oidreez

I wouldnt pay. If your explaining everything properly then that's ridiculous. Thats like in gym class we HAD to buy a gym shirt or fail gym I refused and they gave me one.

come on i had to buy a gym uniform along with the rest of the class

I dont care.

Just don't pay .. I don't see in the slightest how that is anybody else's responsibility besides the kid who lost his own tools

I understand we are in a recession but you're trippin over $4? Its not that serious

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I understand we are in a recession but you're trippin over $4? Its not that serious
it isnt..but then again it is a recession.. they shouldnt make them pay +$+# that isn't their responsibility to begin with..shouldnt matter ifit was 4 or 24 dollars.. money is money..

They gave you one because they didnt want you to fail a class because you were a tight %*%.

Depends on the day...shiiiiii 4 bucks goes a long way on a broke day/week
laugh.gif

i wouldn't pay, even if it was 1 cent, why the hell should i have to pay for other people's mistakes/losses?

Back
Top Bottom