What would you have done in my situation? Seriously.

Chick looks like she's nothing but drama. I agree with sillyputty too, she looks dirty. Don't mess with another man's wife especially if they have kids.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Tell her if you get a 85+ on the rest of the presentations you'll smash at the end of the semester. "Disregard females acquire good grades" .

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

First of all, this is NT, I don't know if I even believe you
laugh.gif
. But, if what you say is true
eek.gif
 jackpot. That line about feelings for your ex? What the hell is wrong with you?

"she hopped in, I hopped in her, then hopped right out, that's what my life bout''

2 words...go for it.

I don't know about the motel but a hojo in the back of the classroom woulda been nice.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, she's getting all touchy, I ask her to control herself and tell her I still have feelings for my ex. 
roll.gif
...u did the right thing, I guess. Im pretty sure I wouldve done the wrong thing.

you did the right thing man. messing with a married woman brings a lot of unnecessary drama.

Haha....cougar status. I was looking at the pics and didn't think she looked that old but remembered that I am 30 as well. Kind of sad really. I had a similar situation. Had to dead it just cause I don't like being a home wrecker but these things are a dime a dozen.

Hypothetical question though.....what if the husband was okay with you sleeping with her? Some dudes are simps like that and want their wife/girl satisfied.

dang OP i woulda went for it 
eyes.gif
. props to you though, if her story legit it wouldve been terrible for her husband and kids. my conscience woulda got the best of me 
frown.gif

What the hell kind of question is this? Smash that OP...and what the hell is this you still feeling your ex nonsense
30t6p3b.gif

All she probably wants is a little satisfaction cuz her husband aint been hittin it...nobody telling you to marry the lady...

She's 30 years old...she knows what she wants...

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

What the hell kind of question is this? Smash that OP...and what the hell is this you still feeling your ex nonsense
30t6p3b.gif

All she probably wants is a little satisfaction cuz her husband aint been hittin it...nobody telling you to marry the lady...

She's 30 years old...she knows what she wants...

smokin.gif

honestly,I would !@+!..
Im not happy that i would though,but its hard to control yourself when a women is throwing her self at you and isn't ugly or $!@@

You're not necessarily wrecking any home if you did not initiate any situation.
She came onto you OP, I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom