What would you have done?... vol.mindtheballs

At her breaking the window 
laugh.gif

People were cool with her kicking him in the balls, but it was a problem when he hit her.

They both were wrong.

He barely touched her on both hits, yet class was broken goes to show you how strong a man is.

Bet she never hits a guy in the balls again :lol:

He didnt even hesitate to hit her back :lol:

Last edited:
God that was excellent. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure the bird learned a valuable lesson.  He didn't even go bad, that was a slight flick of the wrist, hopefully she sees the video and understands she was assaulting a gentleman. 

Last edited:
She initiated contact both times so I can't be mad.

But I will never be caught arguing with a female anyway, especially not on no **** where people got to hold us back on some WWE ****
laugh.gif
so . . .

That was called a "reality check". :lol:

She didn't just take on a guy, she took on a BIG guy.

She got away with the first kick and felt big. Cuz put dat reach on her, brought her back to reality. :lol:

People were cool with her kicking him in the balls, but it was a problem when he hit her.

They both were wrong.

He barely touched her on both hits, yet class was broken goes to show you how strong a man is.

Bet she never hits a guy in the balls again :lol:

He didnt even hesitate to hit her back :lol:

my main pet peeve when i see videos like this. It happens every time. Everyone is all tame and quiet when the female attacks a male but as soon as its reversed everyone goes into a frenzy. I hate that **** with a passion.

This was soooooooo warranted!
She pulled the same stunt TWICE!

1st) the guy is looking somewhere and I'm guessing the girl thought he wouldn't catch her, so she gives him a light one to the childrens sack, SMUSHPARKER!

2nd)shes faking the funk and the guy is arguing with someone, so she does the same thing again, catches him off guard and the guy rockes her **** hard.

stepping out of line like that are grounds to get whoop'd

I'm laughing so hard yo.

Son almost made those shoulders clap. lol

Last edited:
this is a product of society treating women like children.

she thinks she can go around hurting people but it doesn't matter cause she's a girl and he's a guy so anything he does is wrong. :rolleyes

:lol: if anyone thinks the guy was wrong.

lets see the action sequence:

1. kicks guy in groin, gets punched in face.
2. punches guy in face, gets punched in face through a window.

While she asked for it he was in no danger at all.. He towered over her and was behind a door for the most of it

I would've walked away, but if she follows and continues punch her through a window :lol:

this is a product of society treating women like children.

she thinks she can go around hurting people but it doesn't matter cause she's a girl and he's a guy so anything he does is wrong. :rolleyes

:lol: if anyone thinks the guy was wrong.

lets see the action sequence:

1. kicks guy in groin, gets punched in face.
2. punches guy in face, gets punched in face through a window.

Spot on and agreed with 100%

Back
Top Bottom