What would your nationality be based on your favorite foods? ... enter food lovers.

For me, It would be Italian. It started out with Chef Boyardee when I was younger. Those Beeforonis and Raviolis were <3.
Growing up it was all about lasagna. 

Now, I don't think I go a week without having an Italian dish. My go to meal as of late it Fettuccine pasta, beef, and Prego - Fresh Mushroom. 

Pic for the beasts. Lunch from Carlucci's last week. Chicken Parm, $8.

probably Japanese:

i never get tired of high-quality:

sashimi
sushi
ramen
kobe beef

I'm Salvadorian but my favorite would easily be Italian.

Salvadorian food is good but I've had enough pupusas in my life that itd be fine if I never had one again.

Everything. I don't have a favorite dish. If it's good, I'm @#*+*$@ with it. 
pimp.gif

Grass is always greener...

I love Mexican food, but if I had it quite regularly growing up, I would probably be bored of it or at least used to it, and like other cuisines more.

Chinese food. I had a spoiled childhood. My mom is a great cook and would cook up three or so different dishes every night with soup and rice. Simple dishes like spare ribs, stir fried veggies, steamed or fried fish, egg dishes, dumplings etc. Simple, healthy, delicious cooking. Factoring in all the other regional dishes? It's not a hard decision to make at all. Dim sum from Hong Kong, Sichuan-style spicy foods, Shanghainese food, Yunnanese food... there's too much variety to ever get bored. Mom will grill steaks and makes a mean pasta dish too but Chinese food will stick with me till I die.

man this is a tough question.

I'm Korean and grew up eating Korean food which I love and there are just so many diffferent types and styles. then again, I also love Chinese Food and like Boyz Noize mentioned, the variety in Chinese foods is even more vast as the food from different regions can differ greatly.

that being said, I might have to give it all up and go for Mexican food. While the variety factor might not be there (maybe I just dont know), theres somethin bout a Carne Asada burrito and some Lengua tacos to top off a night of hardcore drinking. Then you can wake up and fight off that nasty hangover with a bowl of Menudo. I could eat mexican food forever.

i love vietnamese food b/c i grew up around it. sooo good if done right, same with all other types of food.

pho, spring rolls

clear-pho-broth.jpg

rolls.jpg

l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom