what yall getting ur boo for valentines? vol. 2k24 lovers

thinking of getting her a valentines sweater, any ideas?
might make a card by hand too

what yall planning to do

DDPValentine-696x341.jpg

Had this year's card done for a few weeks. This is the design - but the colors aren't right on this. It's a combination of pink/purple once I cut it out. This won't be as popular as the pop-up yeti one a couple of years ago but my wife is into aliens/UAPs at the moment.

1707386323878.png

That flower price finesse will always be funny to me. Y'all better buy that shh now

2018 I was messing with this shorty. Linked up with her Feb 3. Smashed the first night. Was smashing off and on leading up to Valentine's day. On Vday pulled up to her crib for Netflix and chill like we usually do. Shorty got mad cuz I didn't bring her flowers. My horny self still wanted to smash. Had to salvage that quick. She lived like 5 minutes from the beach so I said let's go for a walk on the beach on some romantic steeze.

I think the moon was out that night. I forgot. Anyway we were walking and vibing. She liked how romantic it was. We started kissing and ish got hot and heavy. I wanted to smash under the pier. It was just me and her at like 11 pm on the beach.

Outta nowhere shorty brought up getting flowers. Killed the mood real quick. Ya boy still wanted to smash. Luckily there was a 24 hour grocery store. Drove there got some flowers for like $30. We went into the store together. Cashier was a female. Shorty was hating lowkey as she was ringing me up cuz I guess it triggered in her that no one got her flowers for Vday.

Anyway I was on a mission so F all that. We walked back to my car. We started making out. Was fingering her as I drove back to her spot. That thang was dripping. Got to her place. Parked, walked in and was ready to put it down. You know what this shorty told me? She wanted to cut/trim the rose stem and put it in a vase with water cuz she didn't want it to die. Inside I'm thinking like damn can't you do that after I smash. Didn't want to ruin the vibe so I let her do her thing then tore that thang up. Had her sore and going to see her gynaecologist that week 😈

Last edited:
That flower price finesse will always be funny to me. Y'all better buy that shh now

2018 I was messing with this shorty. Linked up with her Feb 3. Smashed the first night. Was smashing off and on leading up to Valentine's day. On Vday pulled up to her crib for Netflix and chill like we usually do. Shorty got mad cuz I didn't bring her flowers. My horny self still wanted to smash. Had to salvage that quick. She lived like 5 minutes from the beach so I said let's go for a walk on the beach on some romantic steeze.

I think the moon was out that night. I forgot. Anyway we were walking and vibing. She liked how romantic it was. We started kissing and ish got hot and heavy. I wanted to smash under the pier. It was just me and her at like 11 pm on the beach.

Outta nowhere shorty brought up getting flowers. Killed the mood real quick. Ya boy still wanted to smash. Luckily there was a 24 hour grocery store. Drove there got some flowers for like $30. We went into the store together. Cashier was a female. Shorty was hating lowkey as she was ringing me up cuz I guess it triggered in her that no one got her flowers for Vday.

Anyway I was on a mission so F all that. We walked back to my car. We started making out. Was fingering her as I drove back to her spot. That thang was dripping. Got to her place. Parked, walked in and was ready to put it down. You know what this shorty told me? She wanted to cut/trim the rose stem and put it in a vase with water cuz she didn't want it to die. Inside I'm thinking like damn can't you do that after I smash. Didn't want to ruin the vibe so I let her do her thing then tore that thang up. Had her sore and going to see her gynaecologist that week 😈

if she your real girl for more than a while getting a gift on vday wont matter.

girls who take it like this girl did dont know what true love looks like

bird behavior right here :lol:

my rules for valentines

1. Remember your job is to provide a valentine's day that can make for an impressive instagram post / story.
you're competing with every other girl in her social circle. be annoyed at this fact if you want, but no use debating her our of it.

2. don't overthink it. Play the hits,

flowers, chocolates, card. then ill do either, jewelry/expensive dinner, or maybe staycation in a hotel room.

works great every time.

Dealt with that early in life.

In high school, I made the mistake of saving my gift giving to her AFTER school when her and I were alone.

So at some point during the day, she was crouched down on the floor by the lockers crying with her friends surrounding her. I was all types of sorry n****as that day man. :lol:
That's funny you thought the private, thoughtful, intimate moment mattered.

also forgot this rule;

even if she says she doesn't want anything. get her something. at least flowers and chocolates.

she can think she doesn't want anything,
but that February 14th hits, and her instagram feed is filled with what her friends got for valentines day,.

that FOMO will hit, shell wish you got her something.

my girl is not very materialistic, shell say lets not do anything,
but that 14th hits and he's posting what she got and flexing for her friends like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom