what yall getting ur boo for valentines? vol. 2k24 lovers

my rules for valentines

1. Remember your job is to provide a valentine's day that can make for an impressive instagram post / story.
you're competing with every other girl in her social circle. be annoyed at this fact if you want, but no use debating her our of it.

2. don't overthink it. Play the hits,

flowers, chocolates, card. then ill do either, jewelry/expensive dinner, or maybe staycation in a hotel room.

works great every time.
damn, if u ever single lmk :blush:

Gift basket with all kinds of Valentine's Day themed treats

24_0032059_30VE_12_032xlx.jpg

Time to asked these chicks.. "What are you doing for Valentines Day.,?

If the chciks don't have any plans.. I got some ideas..

eqptihv78id01h-1.jpg

also forgot this rule;

even if she says she doesn't want anything. get her something. at least flowers and chocolates.
amen. a few years ago my wife said she didn’t really want anything so i didn’t buy anything or do anything special. that was a horrible decision and a mistake that i will NEVER make again.

but for her it’s not really the gift FOMO. it’s more her wanting some personal gesture that means something. this year imma pick her up for lunch and have a nice lunch date.

Got those damn forever roses. Flowers better last every bit of those 3-5 years as advertised.

The lame part is that we been at odds for the past two days. Part of me wants to act like I ain’t get her a damn thing and wait til thursday to give it to her. Just to piss her off. Ain’t no happy valentines :stoneface:

Not going to do it, obviously, but a guy can dream. :lol: :smh:

going to get some flowers
bought her a giant full length mirror

anyone's lady get them something? my wife got me an expensive bottle of scotch or japanese whiskey (havent seen it yet) and a crystal decanter.

Middle School on Valentines Day is a funny time. Girls doing extra laps with their gifts in their hands to show off. Good to see the young dudes get it right.

Middle School on Valentines Day is a funny time. Girls doing extra laps with their gifts in their hands to show off. Good to see the young dudes get it right.
Do you think these young Kings are getting mentored by the older generation to do these things or are they relying on social media?

Back
Top Bottom