What Ya'll Know About "The Bougie GangBang"? In-N-Out X Chik-Fil-A

The other night I found myself in a kush-induced state of munchies, drifting between bong rips and repeats of Man vs. Food on television. While weighing my eating options, the idea came to me to improve on the online legend that is the McGangBang. For those who aren’t familiar, the McGangBang is a double cheeseburger from McDonald’s with a McChicken sandwich in the middle. I’m not the biggest fan of the golden arches though, and fortunately for me there’s an In-N-Out less than 10 minutes away. Even better, there’s a Chik-Fil-A located right next door. Thus, “The Bougie GangBang

The other night I found myself in a kush-induced state of munchies, drifting between bong rips and repeats of Man vs. Food on television. While weighing my eating options, the idea came to me to improve on the online legend that is the McGangBang. For those who aren’t familiar, the McGangBang is a double cheeseburger from McDonald’s with a McChicken sandwich in the middle. I’m not the biggest fan of the golden arches though, and fortunately for me there’s an In-N-Out less than 10 minutes away. Even better, there’s a Chik-Fil-A located right next door. Thus, “The Bougie GangBang

Best of both worlds. 
pimp.gif

Great idea.

Will try once I head down to Cali for the holidays.

Good stuff OP!

Great idea.

Will try once I head down to Cali for the holidays.

Good stuff OP!

Back
Top Bottom