What year are these? Dunk lo premium?

Not able to make out the date codes or any number inside the tag and was wondering about these

not sure heinous and ugly are years?

Anyone with a legitimate answer it would be much appreciated, they are womens and my girl wants to know.

I cant believe your girl is even considering these 
roll.gif

some peoples children i tell ya,I should probably harass her to the point of tears right? because life is so serious right? and a guy can't even try to find out some info on a shoe without getting a bunch of remarks about how someones personal style is different then there's.

It's funny I have posted about 4-5 times since i joined and i don't believe one person has had something positive to say!

but then again i guess im learning just how ego driven this site is and certain people these days.

and yeah being a newbie i posted in the "wrong" section, not 5 seconds later i saw the space that says to post in retro.

In closing I just want to say that the moderators should be doing a better job of keep there no flaming policy under control .

Where's the flaming tho? No one is flaming you... The shoe is ugly, people voiced that. Have you posted in the proper forum yet? Like I said, post in retro, you'll get more help there. Expect a few negative comments ABOUT THE SHOE over there too...

Back
Top Bottom