What you ordering at the bar??

Henny straight or a blue moon. I'm simple, b.

I tried Henny + apple juice once. I was at the crib once and wondered, "What do you think henny and this Motts for Tots would taste like?" So I mixed some of my toddlers apple juice in my henny. Too light.

Last edited:
I'm at a free open bar work party. What should I order fambs? Only thing they don't have is henny

I would suggest no one ask the bartender for a henny\apple juice since I don't think I've ever been to a bar that has apple juice :lol:

Dog, good call on the old fashioned. The president of the company would only get that every time. Dude was a baller though for real. Starts going into story mode " wow look at you young whipper snappers. This was me 30 years ago getting wasted and chasing tail at the company party. Me and this temp Karen ****** in that hallway one year. Now a days it takes more than that to get me going. Now a days it takes......"

Just then, dudes wife walks up with wan other one of his drinks, "uhhhhh it takes......it takes more than luck to win your first World Series in a hundred years....GO CUBS!"

Had me dying laughing all night :rofl:

Dog, good call on the old fashioned. The president of the company would only get that every time. Dude was a baller though for real. Starts going into story mode " wow look at you young whipper snappers. This was me 30 years ago getting wasted and chasing tail at the company party. Me and this temp Karen ****** in that hallway one year. Now a days it takes more than that to get me going. Now a days it takes......"

Just then, dudes wife walks up with wan other one of his drinks, "uhhhhh it takes......it takes more than luck to win your first World Series in a hundred years....GO CUBS!"

Nice!! Sounds like a great time. My CEO actually started with the company as a bartender and he's equally a good time!! Dude will photobomb company party photos to no end. Old fashioned are the men's corporate go to drink and women's should be Manhattans. No disrespect to gender rolls or what not etc... etc....

Nice!! Sounds like a great time. My CEO actually started with the company as a bartender and he's equally a good time!! Dude will photobomb company party photos to no end. Old fashioned are the men's corporate go to drink and women's should be Manhattans. No disrespect to gender rolls or what not etc... etc....

Thats nuts! what kind of industry and company is this?

Company Christmas party next week at some white folk social club in NYC

Gonna just drink whisky all night

Company Christmas party next week at some white folk social club in NYC

Gonna just drink whisky all night

Don't do it fam
You don't wanna have whisky pipe. What if you want to dip your pen in company ink that night? You're better off getting Hennessy + Red Bull

Henny Pipe > Whiskey Pipe

Trust me

Jack/Coke
Jack Fire shots
Remy 1738 neat
Rémy XO neat when I'm feeling grown and sexy

Jack Honey/Tonic water or lemonade (summer)
Deep eddy peach vodka /lemonade (summer)
Deep eddy lemon vodka/tonic water(summer)

I'm a sales manager for a liquor distributor here in Texas so I only drink the brands we sell. We sell all the major brands expect for henny, patron, goose, crown. Henny gets no play in my house or out in the bars. :smokin

Last edited:
Henny/pineapple is good, but messed me up at the company party

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom