Whatcha think about this NSX?

imaniketalker

Banned
To me the bling kinda killed it. But other than that and a few things like the blacked out taillights ( not pictured) and the widebody kit it looks prettydecent. Ill try and get the pick of the back so hang tight.

Those overfenders are gross. Ive never seen those advans on a NSX though, I like that part.

Car is a beast! I would love to own one, it'll be my weekend warrior,
pimp.gif

It looks OK. I don't like these type of wide body kits where it looks like it was literally slapped on. Take a look at the gas cap at the rear. I prefer tohave everything rounded off. The color scheme is nice and subtle, definitely not a loud looking NSX...which is a plus in my eyes. I think the car would look alot better with TE37s or LE37s. There's a very very few cars that can pull the Super Advans off and I think the NSX is not one of them...although a bigprop for having such rare wheels though.

Yeah I dont know. Overall the cars cool, i mean i would take it if it was given to me, but I thought NT would like it so I thought Id share. But yeah theresa lot of small things I dont like like the back...

And don't be hatin Cam.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

Yeah I dont know. Overall the cars cool, i mean i would take it if it was given to me, but I thought NT would like it so I thought Id share. But yeah theres a lot of small things I dont like like the back...

And don't be hatin Cam.
tongue.gif

LOL who wouldn't take it if it was given to them. Tinted tail lights is wack though. It takes so much away from the car, makes the car look likeit's blind.

Tinted tail lights is wack though
Co-sign. And NSX taillights are my all-time fav, so tinting them is an absolute nono. Well thats for any car, but especially this one. But thatsjust my opinion.

Oh snaps, I thought you meant the NSX in general, this NSX is straight, but those advans are garbage, the rear body kit is wack, but the front bumper and cfhood is dope. It's gotta be hell goin over bumps on that thing though.

Tinted tail lights is wack though
Co-sign. And NSX taillights are my all-time fav, so tinting them is an absolute nono. Well thats for any car, but especially this one. But thats just my opinion.

+1 on that. Tinting tail lights on any car looks corny.

Yeah I dont know. Overall the cars cool, i mean i would take it if it was given to me, but I thought NT would like it so I thought Id share. But yeah theres a lot of small things I dont like like the back...

And don't be hatin Cam.
tongue.gif

Lol...I ain't hatin bro! I love NSX's...they were truly ahead of their time. I'd love to own one (and no, I wouldn't put big !%+ rims onit!)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Oh snaps, I thought you meant the NSX in general, this NSX is straight, but those advans are garbage, the rear body kit is wack, but the front bumper and cf hood is dope. It's gotta be hell goin over bumps on that thing though.

i agree with most of what you said...but you are absolutely crazy for not liking the advans...those are hotter than a herpes flare up my dude

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

What's the deal w/the "wing" on the rear quarter panel?

Ditto w/ the side skirts. Those things stick out like a sore thumb to me.

you guys really dont like the advans? i'm gonna get on my 80's steez and throw some white ones on an FC one day.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

you guys really dont like the advans? i'm gonna get on my 80's steez and throw some white ones on an FC one day.

The wheel is sick and rare, no doubt about it. But the drawback is that it doesn't look good on a lot of cars.

if i owned that car...i'd proably have a lot of gel in my hair....
and start DDR spasms outta nowhere....

That body kit is overkill, 'specially the extra side scoop on the side skirt.

Back
Top Bottom