Whatever happened to Rich Boy????? Milk carton

Is Rich Boy still alive? IMO his debut was a southern classic but after that he fell off the face of the earth.

I know he dropped a couple mixtapes over the years but each mixtape got progreively worse.

Between all the rift rath on his debut Rich Boy dropped some knowledge and wisdom. The message behind "Let's Get This Paper" has to be the realist message in any rap song this side of the millennium.

Any news on a new mixtape, album or hell his whereabouts?

Who knows at this point. Somebody gave an explanation as to where he is and why he's not dropping music on here a while back. Sucks because dude could flow. Hopefully he drops the wack @+! supervillian production and makes a comeback

Dude mixtapes were jammin. Where ever he's at (Mobile, AL) he took Supavillian with him.

I play Lets Get This Paper everyday.
pimp.gif
What are his best tapes?

Last I heard his Maserati and Ferrari like to chill with his Mercedes and he got a Bentley when his two Phantoms had a baby

Been immortalized along with pikachu and Link for there contributions to the 'dat mass' awareness campaign. 

It's funny you made this, cause a couple days ago I spun his album back after all this time and it was pretty solid. And compared
to a lot of other rappers who have dropped in the past couple years, he may as well be Nas or Kweli.
***EDIT: Supa Villain ^@%
laugh.gif
His production sounds like 2nd rate Zaytoven beats. 

Originally Posted by CJ863

Who knows at this point. Somebody gave an explanation as to where he is and why he's not dropping music on here a while back. Sucks because dude could flow. Hopefully he drops the wack @+! supervillian production and makes a comeback

supervillan that dude tho 

Me being from Alabama, I was hopin he would do better in the game and rep Alabama the way it should be repped... Its not like he wasn't dope... prolly some happened on the businees side and he got caught up.... Iono *shrug*

*plays And I Love You
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all know at the end of Let's Get This Paper... when that extra song come on...

"IM IN LOVE WIT DAT BALLIN LIFE"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i love dat song

Back
Top Bottom