Whatever happened to the rest of the JB BIN PREMIO Line?

Was fortunate enough to cop the 9s & 7s and for a decent price too. Whatever happened to the rest. Now these my NT Bros is what you call QUALITY

JB all if a sudden decided we don't deserve high quality. Those Bin 13's still show up in my dreams...

Was able to get the 2,9 & 13 for retail when hoh Harlem was the go to spot. Wasn't lucky on the 5 and really wasn't feeling the 7

Jordan realized they can give out crap for the same price so the cut the bin series

DBs are superior to GR OR "lIMITED" RELEASES HOWEVER THE bin is supreme of all.... those 9s baby

You got bins with the pinnacle 1s. I don't like any pinnacle, but the Bin 2 and 5......

Last edited:
bin more or less still exist they just stopped tagging them bin. like dude said above you got pinnacle and also those "premium" 13s that released awhile back (LOL @ suede midsoles and 3m being "premium" materials now
indifferent.gif
). personally I think all the bins were trash, but if they started the series again I'm sure they could charge $500 easily and people would pay.  

Yeah, I wanted to see what else they could do with more of the retro lineup and the BIN treatment. Tho I never felt anything but the 9s and the 13s. Was lucky enough to get my size for retail at HOH Willowbrook back then. 

sellin my bin xiii for $400 3 yrs ago was the worst move i ever made :smh:
Sadly I just sold my BIN 5, 9, and 13 about a month ago but I got over $1K each for them. I still have my BIN 2's though.

View media item 1809542
Db aren't even close to bin
True. IMO the closet DB to BIN quality is the 6's.

Also like others said shoes like the Pinnacle 1 and Don C 2 would definitely be considered BIN's quality wise but they aren't inspired by unrelesed samples like the BIN 23 series is about. I think the closest shoes that was a sample that had an improvement that could have been considered is the red suede 14 from last year and the OG patent black and gold 1's from 2013. Other shoes just off of quality, detail wise that I think is closet to the BIN series since then is the Shenghai XQ 1, DSM 1, SBB 1, Cigar 6 and 7, and Lab series 4 and 5's.
I would love to have my BIN 9 and 13 back and would like to see the series continue but I know I would hate the price they would retail and resell for. :smh:

Last edited:
Sadly I just sold my BIN 5, 9, and 13 about a month ago but I got over $1K each for them. I still have my BIN 2's though.
True. IMO the closet DB to BIN quality is the 6's.

Also like others said shoes like the Pinnacle 1 and Don C 2 would definitely be considered BIN's quality wise but they aren't inspired by unrelesed samples like the BIN 23 series is about. I think the closest shoes that was a sample that had an improvement that could have been considered is the red suede 14 from last year and the OG patent black and gold 1's from 2013. Other shoes just off of quality, detail wise that I think is closet to the BIN series since then is the Shenghai XQ 1, DSM 1, SBB 1, Cigar 6 and 7, and Lab series 4 and 5's.

Hey you think any of the pinnacles will cost a lot in couple of years from now?

Back
Top Bottom