Whatever Marilyn Manson was accused of...

One thing I've learned about these cases is, it's only a matter of time. Repeat offenders usually don't do a good job covering up their dirt.

Last edited:
I just want to know how did Evan Rachael Wood take a look at Marilyn Manson and decide yea, let me start dating him?? Dude looks flat out demonic

I just want to know how did Evan Rachael Wood take a look at Marilyn Manson and decide yea, let me start dating him?? Dude looks flat out demonic

Lol there are pretty women dating ugly *** rappers. Power is attractive I guess. She says initially she wasn't attracted to him. But she was 18 and dude was like 36 when they first met. Happens all the time.

Lol there are pretty women dating ugly *** rappers. Power is attractive I guess. She says initially she wasn't attracted to him. But she was 18 and dude was like 36 when they first met. Happens all the time.
I get the whole power aspect, but I just never understood how some women can overlook that much ugly! Ugly to the point where it's difficult to look that person in the face.

I never said anyone was guilty before proven guilty but when the evidence is there...a "statute of limitation" should not prevent a piece of **** like Cosby or Manson from facing justice.

Lol@ evidence becoming "stale". We learn history of atrocities committed centuries ago. By that logic we should just throw those out?

Innocent men have also been exonerated by evidence from decades ago. Should we just keep people locked up indefinitely in spite of evidence dug up from the past? :lol:

The issue is that the statute of limitations ensures that the evidence is there.

I’m not sure what throwing out history means.

Your mention of innocent people is very important. A statute of limitations helps to prevent innocent individuals from being locked up indefinitely.

The new documentary/conviction via public opinion trend erodes the presumption of innocence imo.

The issue is that the statute of limitations ensures that the evidence is there.

Your mention of innocent people is very important. A statute of limitations helps to prevent innocent individuals from being locked up indefinitely.

The new documentary/conviction via public opinion trend erodes the presumption of innocence imo.

Statute of limitation doesn't even allow you to pursue a case evidence or otherwise.

By your logic of statute of limitations those cases should be closed because it happened too long ago.

I just read the Rolling Stone article.

It's crazy how he manufactured a persona but he really was just that sick **** all along. He tried to sell his music as being metaphoric and symbolic and just "expressing himself" but a lot of it was real and more or less a warning sign.

I watch WW and Rachel Wood isnt likable off-set at all :lol: Manson accused of all that does not surprised me. He was the gateway to the Goth stages of some ppl I went to HS with :lol:

I just read the Rolling Stone article.

It's crazy how he manufactured a persona but he really was just that sick **** all along. He tried to sell his music as being metaphoric and symbolic and just "expressing himself" but a lot of it was real and more or less a warning sign.

He wrote a manifesto of sorts that really explains why he is the way he is. Typical bullied growing up ugly POS who overcompensates by hating women and minority groups.

That's why I pretended to befriend people like this growing up. When they shoot up the school they may pass on me.

I watch WW and Rachel Wood isnt likable off-set at all :lol: Manson accused of all that does not surprised me. He was the gateway to the Goth stages of some ppl I went to HS with :lol:

Those goth people are probably washed grown men with a 401 k and 3 kids by now. But every now and then 1 of them is really about that life.

Those goth people are probably washed grown men with a 401 k and 3 kids by now. But every now and then 1 of them is really about that life.

or also into wild **** like Wicca and doing **** to communicate with ppl from the other side :lol:

Back
Top Bottom