Whats a good age to get married at?

idk why some ppl wait so long.

u gunna be an old *** man when ya kid graduating high shcool

Because you need to be married to have a kid now? Thanks. Now I know.

Second of all recent polls suggest 1 in 4 people gen y or younger do not want kids. Not wanting kids aint the norm in America but a quarter of people not wanting kids is still significant

Do you guys still believe in the concept of "The One" ?

Absolutely not. There are several people out there you could spend your life with assuming you are one of the few in this generation who would be happy with just one person

Yep. the last one, the current one, and the next one.

:lol:

better to be safe then sorry. like the way you think. marriage dont mean ish. a piece of paper. Marriage isnt a necessity . 

EXACTLY. Nothing that a piece of paper can do to solidify your love that cohabitation wont do.. But that same piece of paper can be used to ruin your life.

Very high risk next to no reward for a guy to get married.

Last edited:
Funny how when your single no one gives you the time of day but when your taken all of a sudden your the hottest muh***** on the block that every chick that curved you wanna now get on witcha.....:smh: :smh: :smh:

Funny how when your single no one gives you the time of day but when your taken all of a sudden your the hottest muh***** on the block that every chick that curved you wanna now get on witcha.....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
No. What's funny is when you are married you see bad chicks everywhere. Gym, supermarket, 7-11, Walmart. When you are single they are in hibernation and you see whales everywhere.

Why is it automatically assumed that his opposition to marriage implies bad past experiences or bitterness? The examples and evidence can be found. Are there successful marriages? Of course. But the risks and aftermath of a failed marriage is not worth the risk. You can still have a happy and meaningful relationship with your partner without introducing legality and laws made by people who aren't involved in the relationship.
the fact that he took that you shouldn't get married or at least be 42 as an insult just goes to show how insecure he is about his. Taking my answer as a personal attack
laugh.gif
I literally LOL'd when I read this. Think what you want man, I'm far from insecure about my marriage.

I just think you're extremely pessimistic about marriage. That's okay, nothing wrong with that. We just have different views and disagree.

Funny how when your single no one gives you the time of day but when your taken all of a sudden your the hottest muh***** on the block that every chick that curved you wanna now get on witcha.....:smh: :smh: :smh:

No. What's funny is when you are married you see bad chicks everywhere. Gym, supermarket, 7-11, Walmart. When you are single they are in hibernation and you see whales everywhere.

One thing I've learned is money follows money also applies to women.

You get one hot chick, you get another even hotter one and so on.

One thing I've learned is money follows money also applies to women.

You get one hot chick, you get another even hotter one and so on.

This :lol:

I'm in my 9th year of marriage and it's a beautiful thing. Two children later it's even better.

There is no right or wrong age to get married. There is only the right time to get married, and only the two people involved will know when that time is.

Last edited:
What year into the relationship that you knew you wanted to get marry with her?
The 2nd year dating was when I knew she was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We dated 3 more years before I proposed to really experience all of the dynamics of our relationship.

Last edited:
Bump to topic with multiple interesting views

A few homies just started off 2018 by proposing to their women
Damn

I'm 29 and all of my friends are dropping like flies averaging 2-3 weddings per year...I still have so much left to do before I take the plunge

Man if both people are down you can be high school sweet hearts and survive.

Compulsive people who get saturated by options are not meant for commitments let alone marriage. Especially with the internet keeping you in touch with exponentially more and more people. The floodgates are open.

Marriage is for the strong.

Its funny i always assumed i would be married by now..i am 27 and i always wanted to get married by the time i was 25 but life doesn't always work out the way you plan. Im glad i didn't get married before because i wouldn't have been happy. Now im in a stage where i would be happy to be married but who knows what the future holds...

I'm 29 and all of my friends are dropping like flies averaging 2-3 weddings per year...I still have so much left to do before I take the plunge

Likewise. But I can only see a handful of my homies staying married.
And they are the ones who grew up with stable parents. Their relationships seem more solid and they maturing together. Clearly seeing the cycle repeat generation after generation. The good and bad.

Unfortunately for myself I'm fruit of the dysfunctional variant. Got out of a 4 yr relationship not too long ago but even then I couldn't see marriage. I see no return accept for having children and knowing/seeing how they can be used against you is just too much for me.

Last edited:
I think the younger the better (21 -24) so you can grow together and your not as set in your ways.

But modern Western society is not conducive to fostering young, lasting, healthy marraiges.

I tell people to get married in their 30's

I finally got married at 31 after being with my Wife for 6 years

After 30.

Those 20s were mandatory for me to travel the world sampling the finest cheeses wines and poontang of different races and cultures. I got to spread various cheeks of women around the world.

Please see the beauty of this world before settling down....

Man if both people are down you can be high school sweet hearts and survive.

Compulsive people who get saturated by options are not meant for commitments let alone marriage. Especially with the internet keeping you in touch with exponentially more and more people. The floodgates are open.

Marriage is for the strong.

My wife and I met as teenagers when we walked down the aisle together for her sisters wedding.

We've been together ever since.

That was 22 years ago in November. Married for 18 in September. We're still a couple years from turning 40 and have 22 years together.

Manson did less time than I have. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom