whats a good asian american discussion board to check out?

I'm interested in learning about other minorities experience in America and since NT has a high Asian population I thought this would be a perfect place to ask: What are some good discussion boards geared toward young Asian Americans?

I'm interested in learning about other minorities experience in America and since NT has a high Asian population I thought this would be a perfect place to ask: What are some good discussion boards geared toward young Asian Americans?

I don't know if there are any discussion boards because I might just be unaware of them, but from my experience going to college at sfsu you can learn a lot of things that Asian Americans experienced in America, as well as other minorities. This is just based on the university being the first to establish an ethnic studies college by the T.W.L.F. (Third World Liberation Front), which was the longest going college student strike, and was made up of people who wanted to have an education relevant to themselves (education just not being eurocentric focused).

What kind of questions or things did you have on your mind?

I don't know if there are any discussion boards because I might just be unaware of them, but from my experience going to college at sfsu you can learn a lot of things that Asian Americans experienced in America, as well as other minorities. This is just based on the university being the first to establish an ethnic studies college by the T.W.L.F. (Third World Liberation Front), which was the longest going college student strike, and was made up of people who wanted to have an education relevant to themselves (education just not being eurocentric focused).

What kind of questions or things did you have on your mind?

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

This one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

learn something new on here everyday, i thought NT was black and hispanic for the most part.

learn something new on here everyday, i thought NT was black and hispanic for the most part.

just go on google, do a search and if you see anyone typing with this character to show emotion:

^

then it's an asian board.

you're welcome.

just go on google, do a search and if you see anyone typing with this character to show emotion:

^

then it's an asian board.

you're welcome.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

This one
im pretty sure NT is now 80% blacks and latinos and maybe 10% asians.
If this was 2005, then it was 90% asians. Times have changed man....
im not sure if you know this but, some white people post here too
im not sure if you know this, but 80 + 10 = 90
the remaining 10% is white and other ethnicity

Back
Top Bottom