Whats a good digital camera?

Such as the ones that people on here use to takes pics for the for sale area of the site or for other pics etc? Whats a real good camera for every situation..be it close up for shoes or for items with good flash to make it look nice..or for taking a picture far away across the street of a house..or a mountain view. I remember I had one and I had trouble before years back when I would zoom in close the picture would come out blurry once I clicked flash it didnt focus right. Anyways..give me some suggestions please..nothing over 200 thanks

Originally Posted by liljp361

Such as the ones that people on here use to takes pics for the for sale area of the site or for other pics etc? Whats a real good camera for every situation..be it close up for shoes or for items with good flash to make it look nice..or for taking a picture far away across the street of a house..or a mountain view. I remember I had one and I had trouble before years back when I would zoom in close the picture would come out blurry once I clicked flash it didnt focus right. Anyways..give me some suggestions please..nothing over 200 thanks
found this on page 1

Back
Top Bottom